Chapter 70; Team Hijack!; Escape

[A/N; I'm so tired, you guys are lucky I love what you have to say, or else I probably wouldn't be posting right now. XD

Actually, I'm lucky to have you guys. We made it to 70 chapters. Absolutely insane! I appreciate every last one of you!]

"Woohoo! Floor 1! We're almost out!" I cheered as we rushed up the staircase, though still a little nervous for Ivankov and Inazuma, as they kept Magellan busy so we could get up the stairs.

Luffy and Jimbei jumped ahead of me as they took down all of the Demon Guards, of which I counted 4.

"Hydra!" I shuddered at the unknown low voice, turning around to see a slimy purple dragon with three heads, looking like glue coming off of- Magellan?! So this is his devil's fruit...

"D-Damn!" I said aloud, taking a step back.

'I-if he's here then... Ivankov... Inazuma...'

My knuckles turned white as I stared at Magellan. People flocked past us as he bellowed, "It's your turn!"

"Magellan..." Someone muttered, and I turned to see—

"MR.3?!" I gasped as I saw him, him doing the same when he saw me.

"What the- Wha-What are you doing here?" He seemed as shocked as I was as I saw a–

"Damn you!" Luffy yelled, running towards Magellan. Bon-chan went to stop Luffy, but I stopped him, reaching my devil fruit out and wrapping it around Luffy's waist, pulling him back and holding him above my head, so Bon-chan could talk to him.

"No, Straw-chan! Running is the only option we have with Magellan!" [Bon-chan]

"Let go of me, (Y/N)! I gotta kick his butt!" [Luffy]

As Bon and Luffy were arguing, I heard a quick conversation.

"A-Are you sure you want us to-" [???]

"--Set it all up as I said, quickly!" [Magellan]

"Yes sir!" [???]

I looked to Jimbei, who seemed to have noticed it as well.

He nodded at me and I dropped Luffy and used a piece of wood to climb to where I saw those guys. I jumped on the balcony and they were already gone. I used my assassin skills and found them just down the corridor, to where I slowly took them out one by one. Though, despite my need to be fast, the main guy already informed someone of something, but I couldn't just interrupt...

I was on the ceiling using my devil fruit as I watched the main guy turn around, the one who was talking directly to Magellan.

"H-Huh? Wha-Where... Ho-" He stuttered, before I chopped the pressure point on his neck.

I heard barking though the Snail, so I picked it up:

~~~

"H-Hello?" [(Y/N)'s best male voice]

"Who are you? Where's Commander Walker?" [Magellan]

"Um, He disappeared in a hurry and asked me to ask about a plan? I-I'm Rear Admiral Hart."

There was a pause, "Commander Walker should be taking care of it, but please advise as many ships as you can to stay away from Impel Down! Keep them away so the Broken Prisoners have no Escape!"

"..." [(Y/N)]

"Hello? RA Hart? Hello?!" [Magellan]

"Line Cut." [RA Hart??]