Chapter 34 - Ice? : Admiral Aokiji

(A/N - Ok y'all I have some form of a posting schedule...

Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I will post a new chapter on the one-piece story. <3

I'm planning on making another reader insert, so I will have a schedule for that as well, but for now, on those days will most likely be a chapter.

Thanks for everyone's support and if you like a chapter be sure to give it a vote!

Or don't. I don't care. [as]

Jkjk.

But fr, don't be afraid to comment or vote <3 and tysm for 2.3k reads, it means a lot)

We left Foxy's ship after a while and set off for the next island. I handed out the remaining charms and their reactions were amazing;

Luffy:

"Ooh! Meat! Thanks, (Y/N)!" [Luffy]

"YOU DON'T EAT IT! It's a tracking device for when someone gets lost!" [(Y/N)]

"Ah! Make sure to give Zoro one! Thanks, (Y/N)!" [Luffy]

Nami:

"Ooh! A tangerine! You know me so well (N/N)! I'll make sure to bring it with me everywhere! Oh, and make one for Zoro, just in case!"

"(N-N/N)?" I asked, scratching my cheek.

"Are you ok with that as a nickname?" She asked, stuffing the charm in her pocket.

"Haha, N-no I don't mind!" My cheeks were slightly flushed.

"Ok, (N/N)!"

Sanji:

"AH! A GIFT FROM (Y/N)-CHWAN! I'LL CHERISH IT FOREVER MADEMOISELLE!!" [Sanji]

"Oh, and make sure to give one to that damn marimo, he gets lost the most." [Sanji]

Robin

"This is so sweet (Y/N). I'll keep it with me. Make sure to give Mr. Swordsman one as well."

Well, only about 30 minutes later, we found an uninhabited island.

I stayed with Sanji while the rest went for ingredients. I made twigs for him to use for the fire and we just waited for the others.

"Ah, (Y/N)-chan, you're devil fruit is seriously useful! You could be an excellent shipwright!" He said as he put the last twig in.

I hesitated for a moment, then asked, "Sanji? Can I admit something to you? Something that you can't tell the others?"

His expression turned serious as he nodded. I fiddled in my seat a little before looking at the ground.

"Well, While we were at that marine base, I was held in Commander Jonathan's office for interrogation. I had a moment to snoop and found a file with my name on it..."

Sanji was all ears now, paying full attention with all seriousness.

I looked up at him, "I haven't known much about my childhood. Only the things that Vivi's father told me. But when I read the file, it said my father was a part of Rogers crew..."

Sanji's eyes widened, "As in, Gol D. Rogers?"

I nodded, "and my mother was a high-ranking woman in the world, but I've never heard of the rank. Apparently, she was rude, but I now know why my parents left me, and it's a little comforting, but hurtful.