Chapter 64 - Ms. Hancock: heartless...

Two large women busted into the room, so large that they didn't fit through the doorway. As they tried to get through together, I was looking for some way to escape.

'The two who came in have spears, and this lady seems like an important figure, maybe... Please don't tell me this is Hancock...'

"Are those the intruders?" The woman with green hair asked, looking Luffy and I up and down.

"And is that one a man?!" The orange-haired one spoke after.

The woman who we accidentally intruded on walked backward out of the water as a robe was draped over her body. She didn't take her eyes off us for a second...

...well, she was sorta glaring at me... I don't think Luffy saw the symbol-

"E-Excuse me? I'm sorry but we didn't mean to" I was interrupted by gasps as the woman with long black hair whispered something.

"Then she'll have to die." [Orange]

"HUH?!" [Luffy and (Y/N)]

They readied their weapons as Luffy stuttered, "H-Hey, how come?! She only saw her back!"

"We would rather die than let anyone see what is on our backs!" The woman with black hair said as the other two readied to fight.'

"That thing? How come? Who are you? How come?" [Luffy]

"Take everything you saw to the grave!" She yelled, putting her hands into a heart shape. At that moment, I realized who we had just intruded on.

The Snake Princess, and one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea, Empress Boa Hancock...

Though, when it comes to her power? I'm not scared.

Everyone says she's pretty and causes love at first sight, but that's not how I feel.

And, for obvious reasons, I'm not scared for Luffy, man or not.

...Also, she lost her appeal when she said she was gonna kill me.

"Love-Love Mellow!" Hancock yelled, and a pink beam came for us. Luffy was about to dodge, but I held his shirt, getting a questionable gaze from him.

"S-Slow-slow beam?!" Luffy stupidly asked.

It hit us, and as I thought, nothing happened.

"Oh no! I'm... going...slo...wer...-" [Luffy]

"Luffy don't be a drama queen..." [(Y/N)]

I crossed my arms and closed my eyes, my head slightly tilted downward s Luffy looked around awkwardly, like an idiot.

Hancock tried it again, Luffy over-reacted again, and we were still fine. The two larger girl stood there dumbfounded as her Love-Love Mellow didn't work on us.

"WHY WON'T THEY PETRIFY?! DO THEY NOT FEEL ANY EXCITEMENT FROM SEEING ME IN THE BATH?!" Hancock yelled.

I deadpanned at her.

'Some confidence...'

"That's not possible, big sis! Anyone to see you naked would be petrified alone with lust, any age or gender!" [Orange]

'Oh my lord...'

"Their fear of death must be overpowering their wicked thoughts!" [Green]

Hancock was glaring at me, her face red from the hot shower, I think?

Luffy grabbed me by the collar and started uttering to himself, "I don't know what's happening, but I'm getting us out of here! I just wanna talk to someone important!"