Chapter 98 - Centaurs: Cold

(A/N: No one probably cares, but to show how good of a relationship my sister and I have, these are characters who have the same relationship as she and I have: )

Mario and Luigi

Cuphead and Mugman

Dipper and Mabel

(Yeah, we're pretty cool, so this chapter is dedicated to her for no special reason)

(NOTE: The bolded letters for this chapter are the voices heard through a phone or recording)

We continued walking through the facilities, which were a confusing maze of bridges and sidewalks. The highest one we've been on yet was equivalent to the third floor of some nearby buildings.

Usopp, Zoro, Robin, and I were walking on one as high as the second story of a nearby building, while Luffy was on the ground level, one below us, with his new legs, of course.

"It seems we can't go around the lake. It's too large. We'll have to cross it." Robin said, getting to where we could see the edge of the lake.

"Alright, but the question is how?" Zoro asked as I stopped behind them.

"Hey, guys. Yeah, I think... I think I'm just going to lie down and die instead," Usopp panted, "I'm done."

"Snowcones!" We heard Luffy's voice a bridge or two below, and Usopp grimly watched him walk without a care in the world.

"Huh? Where'd you get all of this energy from? I'm melting."

"I scream! You scream! Snowcones!" [Luffy]

Quickly, I watched a shadow block out the view of Luffy, and watched Luffy's body dodge, seeing a crash, of the shadow holding something.

We were standing on the bridge, and facing this newfound fight scene. Luffy was facing us, a safe distance away from whoever just attacked him, who had his back to us. We were elevated, but they were on the ground.

"What the- Who are you?" Luffy asked.

Once the dust settled, I heard and saw the man who attacked Luffy, "I am your worst enemy, intruder!" I couldn't see his face, but I clearly saw his body. He was a Centaur. An actual one. Not makeshift like fluffy. He had a leopard print on and a dark blue bandana over the top of his head.

"Those legs! Where did you... get them?" [Luffy and Centaur]

Luffy and this centaur got along faster than I could snap. They wrapped an arm around each other and started complimenting each other's second pair of legs.

I could see the centaur's face now. He had large arms and legs, being very muscular, and very tan, along with a large blonde beard.

"Oh! Sorry friend. I was searching for intruders and I hadn't seen you before, so I got carried away!' The centaur apologized.

"No big deal! I forgive you!" Luffy smiled brightly, putting his hands behind his head.

'Good thing Luffy's so stupid, or he would've given away that he is an intruder.'

They kept gawking about one another's legs until Luffy's legs spoke, and they gawked about that.

Robin, Zoro, Usopp, and I moved closer to the bridge we were on to have a better look, and I realize now that the man had a shirt that was leopard print, and his legs, were the legs of a leopard! They had white paws and everything!