Chapter 39 - Fight : Visitors

(A/N - To celebrate 4000 READS WTF- I am going to post 2 chapters today :D)

After that little bit of excitement died down, I sat next to Usopp and started writing my thoughts down on paper, so I don't forget them later.

I listened into the conversation behind me.

"Ouch!" [Usopp]

"So, brother..." [Franky]

"Hm?" [Usopp]

"I'm gonna get to the man issue. What're you gonna go after you fix that ship?" [Franky]

"What am I gonna do?" Usopp's hammering stopped and his voice got more excited, "Of course, I'll go on an adventure with her again, and someday, we'll go back to our home, the East Blue!" [Usopp]

There was a pause and I turned around. Franky was staring as Usopp, almost to the point of a glare.

"It's not like we went around the world, but this is a ship that went to the Grand Line. It's be good enough to call it a triumphant return." Usopp's voice got more nervous after the stare. He put his hand on his chest, "I'll hold my head up and–"

"No, you won't be able to go back... to the East Blue."

Usopp and I just stared at him. I faced him now but Usopp was almost not breathing.

"To begin with, it's too far." He got up and walked towards Usopp and I, "When we pulled up the ship earlier," He stopped and him and Usopp were having an almost stare-off, "I was observing her very carefully."

I slowly started to remember. I wasn't passed out when we got here, so I remember it vaguely.

Franky grabbed us by our arms and tied us to the ship's mast. Then they sailed it very carefully through a canal and under a bridge.

All I remember hearing was Usopp throwing insults and talking about his 8,000 men, and a machine moving around. That must've been what brought Merry to the second level.

I was almost tired of the insults just as Franky and the sisters were.

"Shut up." Pink said, pulling on his cheek.

"OwowowowSorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Usopp whined.

I remember seeing Franky look at almost everything but us.

I focused back on the conversation in front of me.

"That ship is at the end of her life." Franky said, taking a step towards us. I stood up and went sort of behind Usopp,

"The assessment by Galley-La is correct." He kept taking small steps forward, "As someone from the demolition group, I say you demolish her."

"What? That's ridiculous!"

Franky cracked his knuckles, "I'll help you demolish your ship!"

Usopp was getting mad, "What?! What're you saying, you jerk?!"

Franky took a step forward.

"Wait, What're you doing?!" he put a hand up, "Stop right there!" He pulled out his slingshot. I also touched the ground for safe measure. I can probrobly use my power a little worst comes to worst.

"I'm just saying I'll help you demolish that ship." Franky answered like it's normal.

"Don't be ridiculous! I won't allow it! The Merry is my ship!" Usopp barked back.

"No...! She's... no longer a ship." Franky responded bitterly.

Usopp gasped, "What...? What's you say?!"