Chapter 84 - Battle: Recognition

[A/N: 100,000 VIEWS OML EXCUSE ME?!?!?! WHERE DID YOU GUYS COME FROM?!]

[Everyone here is a genie because all of my wishes have been granted! You are all amazing and I'm s thankful for everyone!]

"Hordy? This guy is..." [King Neptune]

"H-Hordy?" I mumbled beside Zoro, catching his attention.

"Is this some kind of trap? It's too good to be true." the Fishman crossed his arms, his blood-red trident firmly between his hand.

Zoro took a step forward, "We've had guests one after another," he sighed, "What a lively palace."

"Ah-ha! You guys are their accomplices! You let them in, didn't you?!" The purple-robed man turned between me and Nami.

"You know what?! We wouldn't be here if you guys didn't invite us!" Usopp barked, then pointed at the large group of Fishmen who had just walked in, "They look formidable! Who are those people?!"

"--Hey, let us have our arms, at least!"

"--Please, let us fight!"

The guards started shouting behind us, and I glanced quickly, before looking back at the group in front of us. This group is super sketchy, obviously up to no good, and the main man has this presence about him...

"Vander Decken! Since you've shown up, there is no doubt!" King Neptune spat at Vander Decken, who looked confused, using his single-gloved hand to scratch his head, "You're the one who did it! Give me back my daughter!"

Vander Decken laughed, shaking his head, "We haven't even gotten married yet. It's too soon for you to be saying that, Father-sama."

"Don't call me Father-sama!" The King yelled back, clearly fed up with the jokes, "Where'd you take Shirahoshi?! You'd better tell me she's unharmed!"

"What are you talking about? You're talking like the Princess is missing." Vander Decken's creepy, toothy smile finally letting up.

"Quit acting dumb! Why else would Shirahoshi have disappeared from her room all of a sudden?!"

Vander Decken gasped a terribly overexaggerated one, "My Shirahoshi disappeared?!" Something about the way he said 'my Shirahoshi' made my blood boil. You can't just own her because you like her.

"She's my... my daughter-jamon!" The king yelled.

I heard the Minister of the right behind me quietly speak about not loosing his temper to this guy.

Though, all of the yelling, distressed or angry was quelled, and my boiling blood turned cold when Hordy slammed the base of his trident on the floor next to his feel, making a loud clanging noise.

He looked at Vander Decken and smirked, "Calm down, Decken," he grabbed a human pirate that we had fought moments ago, assumed to be their subordinates, by the neck and lifted him in the air. Seeing how easily he lifted him, like he was nothing, made my double take, "Look. All of the humans that you aimed at the Mermaid Princess are here. That means that Princess Shirahoshi was here at least during that time," The pirate he was holding whimpered something, clearly being alive, and Hordy threw him to the side, like he was nothing.

"Plus, it doesn't matter if they're lying or not," Hordy continued, "because you know how to check where she is now." Hordy's smirk grew, and my present crewmates took this seriously the moment the pirate was thrown. I, however, knowing who Vander Decken is, took this seriously from the moment they walked in.

"Check where she is?" Nami muttered, and I turned to her.

"He has a Devil's Fruit, I believe it's the Mark-Mark fruit."