Chapter 105 - Nightshift: News

(A/N: TYSM FOR 10K VOTES< IM SO GRATEFUL!)

I also wanted to remind everyone that (Y/N) does have trademark scars, like Luffy and Zoro!

Apart from being dropdead gourgeous [Yes, you ;)], (Y/N) has two noticible scars, but only one makes people recognize her.

The first one is on her wrists. They each have red burn marks that have become hypertrophic over time. From a distance, they ind of look like bracelets. She recieved this when she was on Eneru's ship, burning her wrists to escape the gold trapping her to the ship.

The other one was recieved in Jaya, given to her by Bellamy. He was the one who threw the bottle as she happened to be looking back, and gave a scar on the left side of her lip. It is very small, and has faded as well, but since it was small, it just looks like a small line across her mouth (Like Zoro's).

Anyway, enjoy the chapter, and thank you all so much for the support!)

(*Que Freddy Fazbear Music*)

As the waves pushed into the side of the Sunny, I couldn't help but peek outside and watch the water. It was a clear sky, but the wind was strong, making the waves larger and louder.

I shut the book I was reading and placed it neatly back onto the shelf with the others, as my eyes were glued on the ocean.

Right now, I was in the Library, or better known as the observation deck, or Nami's office, by the boys. I had put in a request for Franky to have my own small office somewhere, and pushed for him not to force or rush it, but apparently, Nami asked for me to have my own office as well. Franky told me Nami said she felt bad for me only having our room for my notes, so she had already requested it.

Before I came into the library, however, I remembered to give Zoro something I had forgotten about for a long time. it was early in the morning, and I decided to do just what he did to me. I snuck into the boys' room and placed the box containig the decorative red rope with the small pink jem, along with a note similar to the one he gave me.

Zoro,

I know it's a little late for gifts, please forgive me! Enjoy!

-(Y/N)

Back to now, it was around the middle of the day, and thanks to the clear skies, nothing was stopping the sun. It wasn't hot, just too hot for reading, but since I'm not reading anymore, I guess I'll join the rest of the crew.

Climbing down the ladder, I felt the wind rustle my clothes, making a speedy trip to the bottom so I wouldn't fall. I was wearing a white T-shirt and brown, baggy pants that flowed easily, feeling almost like a dress, with sunglasses over my eyes.

As I walked around the corner, catching sight of the grass, I noticed that almost everyone was here, including three of our 4 guests.

Nami and Usopp were leaning on the railing next to the helm, so I crossed the grassy area to join them, propping my sunglasses on my head, as the shade form the mast covered the three of us perfectly.

As I leaned over the railing, a smile crept onto my face, seeing the box I'd placed before had been moved.

I nodded to Nami, who gave a small acknowledgement of my arrival, before Kin'emon spoke, "We are in the midst of a grave and significant journey." He said, his manners being the nicest I've ever seen.