Chapter 51 - Gecko Moria : The Plan

(A/N - Y'all a mistake has been made in the previous chapters.)

( (Y/N)'s's 18, not 16. Her age is close to Vivi's (pre 20 - post 22) because they met as childhood friends)

(Also, 10 chapters ago I was celebrating 10k views, and now I'm celebrating 28k, like what? It doesn't work like that ToT Tyasm!)

"Master!"

After Moria said he was going to be king of the pirates, the little zombies came into the room and called for moria, telling him that the Three phantoms were ready to see him.

"That was quick! Enter!" Moria smiled a toothy grin.

'Ah, shit, this could be bad.'

I mentally and physically prepared myself to run or be as quiet as I could. I chose to be quiet because the last thing I need right now is to be alone...

Out of the five people that walked in, I recognized three of them.

Hogback.

Pervy lion guy

Little Batman

The other two were new faces. One was a giant stuffed bear with blue accessories and a mask over his face. He looked nervous or under pressure. The other was a girl who was getting mad at the bear. She had pink pigtails with long hair, an umbrella, and a super goth look. I recognized the ghosts flying around her as the one I saw on the ship and I shivered.

I'm not a big fan of ghosts.

"Oh, you're here!" Moria addressed the three main guys, who I assume were the phantoms. Hogback, Pervy lion, and the pink girl, "Turn me into the King of the Pirates!"

'What a random-'

"We're on it."

'Huh? It's not that easy...'

"You can't become the King of the Pirates!" Luffy barked, causing everyone to look in his direction, making me sweat like crazy.

'Don't move Don't move Don't move Don't move Don't move Don't move!'

"The future King of the Pirates... is me! Oi! Untie this rope, you oversized shallot!" Luffy squirmed around in the ropes, "Give Usopp, Nami, Chopper, Sanji, and Zoro back!"

'Oh my gosh, this guy doesn't know what 'reading the room' is...'

"Where'd you hide them?!"

'Pear man and everyone else is on the other side of the room, so the darkness is keeping me hidden, but if he brings them over here, I'm screwed!'

"This one has a lot of fight in him! So this is Straw Hat Luffy, eh?" Hogback commented, cindry popping out of nowhere now at his side.

"I have a hard time believing that this is the man who picked a fight with the world government." The pink girl sighed.

'Girl, sometimes I feel the same way...'

"Why is he wearing General Zombie Armour?" Lion man asked.

"Don't you get it?! This is every guy's dream!" Luffy yelled, kicking the cage with his feet.

"You got captured, so don't lecture me about dreams!" Lion man yelled.

"Hey, Straw Hat Luffy! You've made a pretty big name for yourself, But you're only our third catch so far. We've got Pirate Hunter Zoro and some blonde guy who didn't have a wanted poster."

'Good, so only Sanji and Zoro were caught...'

'...'

'Wait! That's bad! Who's gonna protect me?!'