Chapter 117 - Action!; Stone

(A/N - 🥺sorry  for being late pookie bears)

"Luffy, What's your current status? Who's there?" [Robin]

"Zoro's with me, and we got (Y/N) and Traffy back, too. And uh..." Luffy turned to King Riku.

"Doldo Riku the III. And me, Viola" Viola said.

"Great. That's 5 total? Stay safe," Robin said before we heard her gasp.

"Huh? Something the master robin?" Luffy asked.

Robin sighed, "Nothing. We're fine. I'm with Ussop and Rebecca. We'll head over," Then she swiftly hung up the phone.

When Luffy gave Zoro the snail back, I heard Law groan, "Do you even know what you're doing, Straw Hat?" Zoro and Luffy looked back at Law, who was still sitting. He and I still had our handcuffs on and with the addition of being beaten up...

"Maybe you need a reminder. We were supposed to destroy the factory to provoke a conflict between Kaido and Doflamingo. Did it ever cross your mind that if we prematurely kill that bastard, It'll only cause Kaido to redirect his anger at us?" Law sounded pretty upset. He looked up at Luffy, "Is that what you want? To take on a pissed-off Emperor?"

The silence as Luffy and Law stared at each other was intense, so much so that I looked away, feeling nervous. Luffy finally spoke, "Things don't always work out. We have to..." Luffy turned around, now mad at a shocked Law, "Did you even think about the kingdom?! If we chicken out now, what'll happen to it?!"

I stayed facing away. I've learned better than to get in the way of an angry Luffy.

They were both still silent, before Luffy grabbed Law and Zoro by the neck, "Well, Let's go!"

"Wait... what about my handcuffs?" Law asked, sounding kind of pissed.

"And mine?!" I asked as well, not wanting to be left alone like this.

"They'll fall off eventually..." [Luffy]

"That's now how it works!" [Law and (Y/N)]

"One sec, I'll help you," Viola said, looking at me, then Law.

"You know where the key is?" He asked, and she nodded.

"Sort of. It fell. It has to be somewhere around this plateau-" Viola spoke, but I suddenly felt a grab on the back of my shirt.

I yelped as Luffy picked me up and placed me on his back, then yelled as he charged forward, Zoro and Law still under his arms.

"Do you know how we're gettin' there yet?" Zoro asked, under Luffy's left arm.

"Yeah, straight through! I'm coming for you, Doflamingo!" Luffy yelled as he ran straight off the edge of the plateau.

I screamed, and not having access to my hands, I wrapped my legs around his waist. I watched as his body inflated like a giant balloon, and I barely kept a hold. 

We hit the ground hard, and Luffy continued shooting around through the air as if someone had let go of the blown-up balloon. I could barely hold on, but when I felt my grip slip, Luffy already had his arm around me, and we'd landed on the ground.

I glanced around, panicking slightly as we had landed in a group of Doflamingo's workers, along with a few officials. A blondie with a baseball cap and shorts, a tall yellow-haired wrestler, and a man dressed... like a baby?

They all pointed their weapons, at us, making me flinch slightly. However, I felt Luffy's grip tighten.

Luffy stood, "Crap! I should've picked a better spot!" he mumbled as he stood, taking Law and me with him. He had Law on his shoulder, but he was upside down, while I was under Luffy's other arm, facing the normal way.