Chapter 95 - Film: Z!

[A/N: WE HAVE 7K VOTES EEEEEEEEEEE]

[This chapter is 9,325 words long, so get comfy]

[Also, minor disclaimer, I drew a picture of (Y/N), please don't give me any hate, I just want everyone to have a better picture of everyone on the crew, including (Y/N). It isn't supposed to look like anyone, hence her being gray, and her hair was random, so imagine yourself there!]

[Anyway, Enjoy!]

It was very peaceful for a while. We bid goodbye to Lily and her father and were currently just cruising. Most of the guys were goofing around with cherry blossoms on the main floor, Sanji was in the kitchen, Nami was reading with her pop-up lawn chair near the helm, and Robin, Usopp, and I were at the gardening section.

'Wow... most trees can block noise by reducing soundwaves. And some can even retain memories! That's cool...' I read, practically pushing my nose into my book.

I was sitting on a second lawn chair, provided by Nami, as Usopp and Robin worked behind me on their garden. There was a small table next to me with an uneaten dessert and some warm tea. I was too immersed in my book to eat the dessert, but the heat of the sun had kept the tea warm.

I sighed, laying the book on my stomach, and looked up, seeing some of the clouds get a little darker.

'I wonder if there's more. I need something. I need to be stronger for everyone.'

I sat up a little, the book falling onto my legs, and I put my hand in front of me.

I stared hard, and focused, trying to make my vision a reality. The breeze helped me empty my mind as I focused harder, the surrounding noises slowly fading.

 I saw my hand shake slightly from my strain, but slowly and surely, a small, singular leaf emerged from my hand. It stung my hand as it grew, but it was a small sapling, a refreshing color green.

I was shocked, and winced at the pain, but overall excited!

Although, it didn't last long.

"Oi, Usopp!" I heard Luffy yell, sounding mad. His yell scared me, and I grabbed my wrist, hissing silently in pain. I watched as the plant turned to an ashy brown, wilding in my hand before disappearing, the stinging pain slightly lingering.

I sighed, watching my hand again, as Usopp yelled about his pesticide. I focused again, and the stinging feeling returned, and now there were two leaves on the new sapling. I held them in my hand, keeping myself relaxed. And after a little bit, the pain was weaker. I still felt a sting, but the pain was not as strong. I made it retreat back into my hand, stinging once again, as I heard rushed footsteps towards me.

"Hey, (Y/N), come with us!" Usopp skidded to a stop next to my chair.

I set the book so the side and stood, "Why? Did something happen?"

"Yeah," He nervously chuckled, "We found some guy drifting at sea."

I nodded and rushed behind him, smiling at his choice of outfit. He was wearing orange and white striped swim shorts, his overalls dangling in front of him, and cute blue boots. He had his hair pulled back, and orange glasses with light blue gloves, for gardening his plants with pesticides. He also had a red bandana with yellow stars around his neck, worn for the pesticides as well.

And, we can't forget the adorable shark hat.