Chapter 103- Snow: (Y/N)'s New Technique!

(A/N: Almost caught up with One Piece, cause Gear 5 comes out 2 days before my birthday)

"We're almost to the Biscuit Room! It's this way!" Mocha pointed in front of us, and Chopper told us to keep moving. Since they were both currently larger than me, I had to run pretty fast to keep up with them, so I was behind slightly.

We ascended a staircase with a small hallway with only one wall. The wall was opposite the staircase we came up, and on either side of the hallway's exits were doors. Mocha led us to the exit on our left.

"Are we close enough yet?" A voice cried from behind us, and we all stopped, turning to the doorway behind us. There was only one door open of the French doors, and it was only slightly ajar.

"I just want the candy!" A second voice barked, clearly closer than the other.

"That sounded like the kids," I looked to Chopper, who didn't take his eyes off the door.

We ran towards the entryway after confirming the silhouettes of the children through the door. Chopper headed in front of us and closed the large metal door, shutting with a ringing boom. He gave me a look, and I used a large plank of wood to put through the handles so that it wouldn't open from the other side.

"We can't let them get past this door!" Chopper said as I finished placing the wood, "Mocha, If you wanna save your friends, you gotta help me!"

"I-I can try!" She said, putting her hands on the door. I could hear the screams from the kids on the other side.

"Is that you, Mocha? Let us in!" One yelled, barely audible over the banging.

"Yeah! The candy is in the biscuit room!" That one sounded like Synd.

"Listen to me!" Chopper said, putting his hands on the door, standing to my right, "No matter what happens, we can't let them in here!"

"Right!" Mocha and I answered in unison.

I looked to Mocha, looking as if she had an Idea, and turned to us, "Hey!"

"Huh?" Chopper asked.

"You said the candy is bad, but what makes it bad?" She timidly asked.

Chopper seemed hesitant to answer, and he turned his attention to the door we were holding, "It just is."

I understand his want to not tell them. These kids trusted their 'Master', but if we hide the truth, she could think Chopper is lying. She gave me a look, and I looked to Chopper, giving him a look. I leaned and whispered, "It wouldn't be wise to leave her in the dark. What if she doesn't believe us?"

We held the door for a few minutes as Chopper explained the situation rather bluntly, considering she is a child, but suddenly, Mocha fell to the floor, leaning on her knees and wiping the tears I didn't realize she was crying.

When I looked at her, she looked up, a determined yet tearful look on her face, "Okay! I promise I won't let anyone eat the candy! Then we can all go home together, right?"

"You bet!" Chopper smiled.

The voices behind the door and the banging got louder, and we realized why fast.

The kids were banging so hard on the door that it was bending open, the cracks between the metal letting more noise through. Mocha got back up and tried pushing, but I turned to Chopper.

"Chopper," I pushed harder, "They're gonna break through here any second now! Instead of keeping the kids from the candy, why not keep the candy from the kids?"