Chapter 23 - Morning Starshine : Ark Maxim?

When I opened my eyes. I was inside something small. I could see the tree tops above me as a few specks of light came through the trees. Before I sat up, I checked my solar watch to see how long I was out. It had only been about 10-20 minutes.

I silently shifted into a sitting up position. I felt a hand on my shoulder, but I didn't flinch. I recognized it. The warm and small hand of my crewmate, Nami.

I turned my head to see her, pulling the Waver that she put me in. She was following Eneru...

I got out of the Waver so she could pull it easier and walked beside her.

"Where are we going?" I questioned her, so quiet that I almost didn't hear myself. She kept her eyes forward and muttered an equally as quiet response.

"Dunno, but if things don't change, we are going with him to Endless Vearth."

I looked at the large figure of a man we were following. I'm scared to ask where we are going. But I have to. If I can somehow communicate with anyone where we'll be, maybe they can save us!

"U-Um... E-Excuse me, E- God?"

"If you're wondering where we are going, wonder no more. We have arrived." He answered without looking in our direction. I turned to Nami as she just looked astonished at what was ahead of us. I turned to see a large opening to a cave.

I got an idea. I, as quietly as I could, made a small plank of wood. With my power, I had the word 'cave' indented on it, with a little (Y/N) after it. Because it's the ground, I brushed my hand against it. 

A small, almost twig-like branch of wood appeared. It wrapped itself around the small plank with 'cave' on it, and I used my power and let the branch take the plank towards the others.

I assume someone will come to save them. Someone on our crew. Even if they aren't strong enough to save us, like Usopp or Chopper, they will know where we are.

"Something wrong?" A booming voice came from in front of me, It was Eneru. He looked pissed. He only slightly turned his head towards me, but from the half of his face I saw, I was scared. How long was he watching? Did he know my little plan?

"O-Oh! N-Nothing I just saw a bug! No need to worry! I got rid of it!" I muttered, putting my hands in front of me in a defensive way. He stared at me for a second, then looked away. 

I noticed now that the cave was in sight. It had large curtains over the entrance, with the same sign that is on Eneru's drums.

Something special about my power is that if a piece of wood is a far enough distance away from me, I can focus and see its surroundings. 

I used this tiny ability to find that the plank of wood I had sent out earlier was almost to the ruins. I stopped watching and walked into the cave behind Eneru and Nami.

~~~

"What do you think? Isn't it amazing? It's the only one in the world." Eneru gloated. We were standing about a meter behind him, gawking at the huge ship in front of us.

"This is a ship that can be controlled by only me," Eneru spoke, walking toward the ship in question, "In other words, it's powered by lightning."

"That's possible?" Nami questioned from beside me.

"I assume it is... but you would need a ton of metal or another conductor to power it. Not to mention tons of lightning, which God has." I said, putting my hand on my chin.

 He may technically be the bad guy, but let's be honest, a lightning-powered ship? That's so cool!

"It's natural that you're surprised," Eneru joined our conversation, "But just as the assistant says, it's powered by my abundant energy and a material that can transfer lightning almost immediately."