Chapter 67 - Phase 2: Unexpected Guests

[A/N; Guys, this is the biggest pre-time skip moment for (Y/N). I just couldn't wait to post it!]

Hancock reminded the Vice Admiral of the body check, pushing off any leftover suspicion as Hancock and I were walked down a corridor by the blonde, who was in front of the both of us.

She also explained how the system works, A.K.A, where Ace was. If your bounty was over 300,000, which Luffy and I's are, then you would be sent to the bottom level, which honestly, sounded the nicest. They just kind of leave you alone. Sure, they don't feed you much, intending to starve you to death, but it definitely sounds better than everything else...

"There are different classes among the prisoners. Among all of the recent newcomers, "Fire Fist" Ace... Jimbei of the Seven Warlords, and the former Warlord Crocodile ..."

I cut off the rest of what she was saying. I just focused on the last thing I heard.

'That asshole Crocodile is here?! Okay, a new addition to the plan, avoid that asshole as much as possible, if not completely.'

I grumbled to myself as Hancock and the blonde kept talking. I felt a small tug on the rim of my dress, which was tight around my thighs, and I looked to see Luffy's hand and part of his face peeking out. He was giving me a knowing look as if he knew I was mad.

He was telling me to calm down.

I took in a deep breath and relaxed, smiling at him. He smirked back and let go, hiding under the cloak once more.

"Assistant, are you alright?" [Hancock]

I got flashbacks to Skypiea, but brushed them off as I looked at Hancock, "Peachy, Ms. Hancock. The atmosphere here is most... unpleasant."

Once I brought my attention from my bad memories, I realized we were led into a small room, with a singe Snail camera.

"We conduct Body searches in a private manner, so there is no need to worry." The blonde said as she held the door for us.

The blonde shut the door and grabbed a pair of handcuffs, turning to me with a smile, small red cheeks, "Now, let's get started. Let me put these Sea Prism Handcuffs on you."

I glanced to Hancock, who gestured her eyes to the Snail in the top corner of the room.

"We're not prisoners, yet you handcuff us. You couldn't be more careful." Hancock turned her head to the lady.

It was an intense silence, but I could tell the silence was getting nowhere, as the lady was waiting for me to put my hands out.

She stepped closer as Hancock turned her head to the snail.

Hancock gave me a look, and I sighed, knowing what she wanted me to do. I looked down slightly, my hand resting lightly on my cheek as I mustered as red of a face as I could, giving the most innocent smile, "Please don't hurt me!~"

The blonde gasped and seemed surprised, her head moving back slightly, as Hancock froze her and the Snail in stone, so no one was watching.

I covered my hands over my eyes as Hancock told Luffy to come out.

He did so, and I was just muttering to myself, "I can't believe I did that..."

"Oi, Hammock, why did (Y/N) do that froze the girl?" [Luffy]

"It's okay, Luffy, I'm fine. I just embarrassed myself." I sighed as I tried to calm my red cheeks from embarrassment.

"I was thinking of taking a risk and sneaking out, but you can turn anything to stone!" Luffy smiled at Hancock as he put his hat on his head.