Chapter 14 - Crocodile vs Luffy; Leaving?

As the smoke cleared, my smile grew wider and wider. I was so excited, I almost forgot Crocodile had me by his claw. I tried to get up to go to Luffy but I was yanked back down. Crocodile looked like he had just seen a ghost.

Luffy and Crocodile just stared at each other, before Luffy's stare went toward me. His eyes bulged out of his head and he yelled, "EH?! (Y/N)?!"

"NOT THE TIME!" I scowled at him, before hearing Robin grunt, making me whip my head in her direction.

"Robin!" I yelled, now pulling as hard as I could away from Crocodile. He pulled back and I heard my shirt rip slightly, which gave me an idea. I pulled until the collar of my shirt was ripped off. 

I didn't stop to balance myself, but I ran towards Robin. When I got to where she was, she was gone. I whipped my head in every direction, only to hear footsteps behind me. Crocodile's footsteps.

Luffy grabbed his attention again by attacking him. I stopped and turned to Luffy.

"Keep going, (Y/N). Save the mystery lady! This is my fight!"

"R-Right!" My lip trembled. A third fight. Though the third time's the charm, I guess. 

I ran towards Robin, who moved to dodge rubble. I crouched beside her as a huge pillar fell over us. I used my ability to make a dome around us and picked her up bridal style. She was bleeding a ton, and my clothes were soaked in her blood. I ran towards the exit as I yelled to Luffy.

"Luffy!"

His attention went to me and so did Crocodile's.

"Kick his ass!" I yelled, pumping a fist in the air. I kept running until I saw something sharp float in front of us. I gasped and took a steep back to see something sharp, curved, and gold.

"GA!" I held Robin closer to me so nothing would happen to her. The hook came towards me and I parried out of the way, following the claw back to the man who sent it.

"(Y/N)!" Luffy screeched, running in Crocodile's direction.

"If you won't join me, Miss Good Friday..." He said in a dark and mocking tone, "Then I'm afraid neither of you can live." I started running as Luffy landed a hit straight on Crocodile's jaw, sending him flying. I gave him a thumbs up and he returned it, as I kept running.

Robin was mumbling something when we were about halfway up the stairs, then she pushed me away from her, causing her to land in pain and me to tumble down a few steps. I let out a grunt and Luffy looked at the two of us.

"Please..." She muttered, almost impossible for anyone to hear but herself. Sher looked up at me, a single tear streaming down her face. An explosion happened, so I couldn't hear what she said. I started towards her and started to help heal her by ripping off a section of the cape I still wore. Luffy told me to get out, but He got distracted by his fight. I helped her wound right there on the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was done, it felt like only a minute, but Luffy launched Crocodile through the roof and landed on the floor back first.

"Luffy!" I ran to him, and he seemed only half conscious. I grabbed him and pulled both The King and Luffy towards the stairs. The King could walk on his own, decently that is. I pulled him behind me, as I had both Luffy's body under my other arm and Robin on my back. We barely made it out before the entire tower collapsed. 

I started to heal Robin and the King's wounds when we were a safe distance away. When I was done, my cloak was pretty much gone. Robin was laying down next to Luffy, both unconscious.