Chapter 86 - Stuck...?: "Truth"

(A/N: Guys this is short but I had to split it into two chapters otherwise it would be too long-)

'This is humiliating, why couldn't the crew have saved us already?'

I whined to myself as The King and myself were placed on 'X' shaped logs, positioned so high that even the tip of the King's tail couldn't touch the ground. I put up a fight while they were putting me up, but only until my hand grazed the ground, then I acted as if everything was normal, confusing the Fishmen.

'I know he said he would 'put on a show', but this is overkill, especially if he wants us dead.'

The Fishmen pirates cheered once they finally got King Neptune up since he was a lot large than I was. There was a small stage, and on it was a makeshift throne, slightly in front of the two 'X's, but still between them. I was up just as high as the king.

I studied Hordy's men. He was on the makeshift throne, but there were five standing in front of him, not on the little stage.

One with six arms and pale yellow skin, one with Blue and pink striped skin, standing very seriously, one with light blue skin with a tooth-shaped hammer, an octopus with a katana who I recognized, and a gremlin-looking red one with crazed eyes.

'Those must be the main men.'

Hordy seemed bored as his lackeys judged the King's army, but I watched him fiddle with one of the enhancement pills, which was significantly smaller in his hand than they were before. One solider stood up and Hordy sent a water shot at him, directly hitting.

'Weird... is he, bored? He's about to 'win'?'

The Water Shot went a far ways back, to the point I couldn't even hear it shattering rocks. Even Hordy's men were shocked at how strong it became.

"I know you took a lot of Energy Steroid, but that was great-ch!" The six armed one praised Hordy.

"You're hair turned white and you've gained muscle. How do you feel, captain?" The pink and blue one said.

"Couldn't be better!" Hordy said with a straight face.

Suddenly, the gates to the plaza were shoved open by a eel, with the three sons of Neptune on the back. The one Zoro spoke to. As they slowed to a stop and strode forward, seemingly wanting to negotiate, they had angry looks, looking at the soldiers on the floor.

"Fukaboshi! Ryuboshi! Manboshi! Be careful!" The king yelled, "All of the sea monsters and the Fishmen have taken the drug!"

"I thought Neptune's army wouldn't be beaten se easily as long as the playing field was level-re-mi-fa!" [Ryuboshi]

'R-Re-mi...la? What the...'

"We'll save you!" [Manboshi]

The sea animals inched forward slowly as the three princes armed their weapons. The animals were in front of the princes, and because I was the same height as the animals, I couldn't see the princes, but after a second or two, Fukaboshi yelled, "Why don't you understand, Hordy Jones?! You folks are the weakest on this island!"

Hordy's face downturned slightly, probably surprised with his yelling. I got nervous, as I stretched upward to slightly see the prince Fukaboshi.

"The other islanders are trying to ignore the history of discrimination by humans and to forgive the the murder of their hero and queen who died at the hands of a human. They endured their pain in order to change the future and signed their names." [Fukaboshi]