Chapter 17 - I Hate Heights! : Special Rocks

(Language warning in this one boi...)

(Small time skip) So after we got back, and after the boys got scolded by Sanji for putting us 'women' in danger, we searched for the South Bird while the distant relative of Noland helped prepare our ship to get to Skypiea. I won't go into all the details, but let's just say, I was with Robin, who was being super morbid and scary the whole time, and the South Bird is a bitch. I'll leave you at that.

And now we are Sailing with the Scavenger ships to the place where something will appear. I'll be honest, I'm not that open about going up that high...

As if she heard my thoughts, robin cheerily told me how high the island truly is.

"You know, the Sky Island is a little over 10,000 meters in the sky." She said, walking up next to me and grinning beside me.

"Thanks, Robin, now I'm gonna piss myself." I retorted, causing Robin and Zoro to laugh. Wait where did Zoro come from-

"There it is!" Luffy shouted from across the ship, on the masthead. Zoro and I booked it to the front of the ship, nervous yet excited. I was mainly nervous.

"Hey Zoro," I called to him as we approached the masthead, "How are we getting up there anyway?"

"...I'm assuming that!" He yells over the wind and rain that has started.

I look towards the-" HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THAT?!"

There is a tornado-looking tube of water in front of us, and it's pULLING US IN!!!

"WAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Usopp and I yell, finding our way to each other and holding on for dear life.

"IS IT TOO LATE TO GO BACK?!" Usopp yells to Nami, who looks equally as scared.

"I DON'T THINK THE IDIOT CAPTAIN WILL LET US!" She shouts back.

"AND W-WE'RE GOING UP THAT?!" I barely get the words out. I feel a limb sprout from my back and pat my shoulder. I hear one final sentence and feel more limbs sprout before I black out from fear... It's Usopp's words.

"ROBIN! HOLD (Y/N) TO THE SHIP SHE JUST FAinte..." and then it all went black...

...I hate heights...

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up on a couch in a house. Last I remember, I was not in a house when I passed out, so I shouldn't be here.

"Hey (Y/N)!"

"ACK-!" I jump up from hearing my name and get into a defensive stance on the couch...

...before toppling off the back onto the floor.

"Shishishi! (Y/N) Is kinda dumb!"

"OI-! Wait, I know that laugh... Luffy?" I say, getting up from behind the couch, rubbing my head.

"Hey!" He cheers at me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Luffy, where are we, and what happened?" I say in a more serious tone.

"We made it up the Knock-up Stream and made it to the Sky Island, where we met Conis-chan and her Father." I look down to See Robin sitting where my head was. I process the information, waving to Conis in the process. I suddenly put two and two together, remembering the limbs wrapping around me before passing out, then waking up on a soft pillow. Robin saved me, then I passed out and woke up... In her lap... (bisexual panik)

Robin could tell I realized it, considering how red my face got.

"Woah, (Y/N)'s all red!" Luffy yells, still on my shoulder, which makes me even more flushed.