Chapter 35 - Water 7: New Friends

( A/N *intense laughing fades to intense sobbing* We finally made it, I hope it doesn't disappoint)

I was justled awake by a lot of moving around. The ship was going crazy.

I opened my eyes to feel warm. I felt as if I had a cold.

I looked around, noticing I was in the infirmary. The fuzzy memories of what happened before I opened my eyes are now clear as day. I jumped in to save Robin and... Oh gosh, is Robin ok?!

I flung the covers off of me and ran to the door, slamming it open. I observed my surroundings.

The ship was now docked at a random lighthouse. I couldn't see much for miles, except for a train on the sea. It looks to be going the other way. That must be what the moving was. We must have been on the tracks...

Sanji, Robin, Chopper, and Zoro were on the ship still, but I couldn't see Nami, Usopp, or Luffy.

At least everyone was safe...

As I went down the stairs, I heard a familiar voice.

"(Y/N)-CHWAN! YOU'RE OK!!"

Now everyone on the ship was looking at me. I walked to them and waved slightly. Before I could say anything, I felt someone hug me. It was Robin.

She didn't say anything, just held me for a minute or two. I didn't mind it. It's not often you get a hug from Robin.

After a few minutes of hugging, she pulled away, and more limbs wrapped around me, shoving me to the ground under the weight.

Chopper, Usopp, and Nami are all crying crocodile tears.

"(Y/N)!" They all whined in unison. They hugged me and scolded me so I just sat there, lying face-up on Merry's deck as they cried.

A shadow covered my face and I looked up to see my captain, smiling widely.

"I'm glad you're ok, (Y/N)! Shishishi!"

After a little more teas ad a lot more scoldings, we finally set off. Apparently, the old lady in charge of the lighthouse told us to go to Water 7.

I've heard of Water 7. Never been, but I saw it in the News a few times, and have one memory of my father speaking of it. He had always wanted to go there to meet someone, but apparently, the person came to him.

I can't remember from that memory, but I can piece together that it's Tom who my dad was wanting to see. Tom is the shipwright on Gol D. Roger's pirate crew, and my dad was his assistant, according to marine files.

My dad loved building and repairing things, though he was better with Navigation.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when we arrived at Water 7.

It was breathtaking.

It was like a big fountain with small houses on it.

'Gorgeous'

The Canals went in between the houses, looking like they were going upward, but it must have been a trick of the mind.

"More importantly..." A voice appeared next to me, pulling me from admiring this gorgeous town, "what do these numbers mean?" The green-haired swordsman pointed to large garage-like walls with numbers. We could only see 1-3.

Luffy said a stupid idea about 5-meter-tall shipwrights, but I decided to cut in.

"This island is known for shipwrights and shipyards. They may be entrances for big boats, or exits for after they've been repaired." I pointed behind the doors at the large equipment seen behind the doors.