Chapter 43 - Spanda : Power Level

(A/N - Y'all I'm sorry this is so late in the day, I litterally just finished writing it!

Also thank you for 6k reads and all of the comments!

I literally had a feild day reading the comments y'all left, they're amazing. 

Also, when Luffy jumped, and landed on those two marines heads, then used his feet to knock their heads together, I yelled 'DAMN' irl. I completely forgot about it until I rewatched Enies Lobby.)

~~~

I woke up to a random newfound light coming through some unfamiliar windows. The ground felt uneaven, as it it was moving and I heard loud mechanical noises. 

I tried rubbing my eyes, only to find I couldn't move my hands, which confirmed my suspicions.

'I'm still on the goddamn train...Damn, my head hurts.'

I sat up, realizing I was handcuffed and laid on the seat. I also heard some voices in front of me, thankfully one was familiar. 

Out of curiosity, I tried to see someone, anyone with my power. It didn't work, so I have to assume these cuffs are seastone.

"At any rate, the Government has now successfully obtained the two keys... Me, who owns the weapon's blueprints, and you, who can revive the existing weapon. So even if I could escape, it's pointless just me alone. You, too, somehow go back to Straw Hat!" If I hadn't known these two, I would've thought Franky was talking at Robin, and not to her, but I could tell she was listening, because she tensed up at his last sentence.

'So these two know the most about the weapon that Crocodile was after, huh?'

"That's not possible." Robin finally replied, "I hurt them just by being with them." Her voice shaky.

"The people from the government say your existence is a sin..." Franky said with a stricter tone.

"But no matter what your weapons are, you being with us isn't a sin." I decided to make my presence known.

Those two were sitting in the front row of the train, while I was two rows behind Robin. CP9 Probably separated me because I was the only one who didn't surrender willingly.

Robin whipped her head around, shocked, and Franky looked at me smirking as if I had just read his mind. I smirked back, letting him know we were in silent agreement.

Robin was just ogling, looking between Franky and I, probably taking what we just said to heart.

"Your existence isn't a sin!" Franky finished, facing forward with a stone cold face and tone.

~~~

"Open the gate!"

Shortly after, we were walking into Enies Lobby, but I can't tell how long I've been out.

Because Crocodile was a warlord, he had information that normal pirates couldn't get, but he had too keep it to himself. He let me and Robin both know one time that Enies Lobby is the island of day, and they the sun shines constantly, even if it's not shining off the island.

Also, that fucking gate was ginormous. Montherfucka was huge. 

I was curious to see how they opened it, if it was mechanical or manual. Though I expected not manual from the sheer size.

As we got to the top of these long ass stairs, waiting to see what was inside, I heard Franky gasp, who was slightly in front of me, and taller, so he could see before I could.