Chapter 58 - FFR: Too Kind...

(A/N - A little DrAmA~)

As the storm slowly cleared the area, I fell onto my back, panting for air.

'Jeez... I hate storms... so much work...'

I whined to myself as I got back onto my feet. Not only were we in a storm, but Franky used a Coup de burst, which my stomach did not appreciate.

I slowly walked over to Chopper as he sighed, "We made it!"

"Man, that was a close call..." heard Usopp groan not too far away. I heard Brook's laugh, and then Luffy's. As I looked at Luffy, he was looking at something in our path.

It was the wall. The big red one that we need to cross to get to the New World.

Everyone got pumped after that, and I looked up at this wall.

'I-I can't see the top... do we have to go over it?!'

Everyone who has been on the crew since the East Blue got a swelling sense of pride, as they've crossed this already and have come this far.

~~~

I leaned over the banister and sighed as I watched Usopp and Chopper have fun in the makeshift pool next to Sunny.

"Lucky..." I grumbled to myself.

I turned around to get my mind off my jealousy and looked around to see what the rest of the crew was doing. I peeked in on Zoro to see him working out, though he was more aggressive than normal. Every time he lifted, he seemed angry. Almost to the point of furious.

'He's in the feels, I'll leave him alone...' I thought as I left the Gym.

I kept looking around, and everyone was busy, so I had no one to hang out with. Hell, even Luffy was busy!

I sighed as I went to the room Robin, Nami, and I share and lie on my bed.

I laid for quite a while and then got an idea of at least something to do.

'Well, Sabaody is apparently big on its shops for supplies and whatnot... Maybe I should make a list of things to get since my bag was ransacked at Thriller Bark.'

I went over to my desk and pulled my bag onto it.

I emptied the contents on the table and was slightly disappointed.

'I hadn't opened it since I realized stuff was missing, but I didn't see that there was this much gone...'

All that was left in the bag was a camera and the little jewel the girls gave us. I still had my notebook, but it wasn't in my bag. It was on the bookshelf that the girls share, along with my marine book and Nature book.

I grabbed my notebook and glanced at the notes Robin and I took on Skypiea, before ripping out a clean page and starting to think.

'Pencils... Bandages... Books... I wouldn't mind a few new outfits... Maybe a drink... Man, I hope Nami gives me a good allowance...'

I leaned back and sighed. There were a few other things I wanted, like a new pair of roller skates, but I want to save my money for important things. I glanced back at my list and decided to leave it out, just in case anything came to my mind.

'I'm sure I'll think of things as I go along with the shopping...'

Before I could put everything away, the whole ship shook and I fell out of my chair. I wasn't able to stabilize myself until a few minutes later when it died down for a second.