Chapter 12 - Old Friends : Confronting Mr. 0!

When we arrived at Alaburna, a lot of us split up. I refused to go alone, so I took the only person I knew would take me, my fellow coward. Usopp and I were on the same duck and in matching cloaks, as were the rest of the crew. Earlier, Usopp picked my lock on the handcuffs, and I felt so relieved. I could fight now, though I'm useless compared to the Number Agents.

When we got to where said agents were, all of them split up. Sanji and I went straight for the middle. He was driving, so I just held onto him, there wasn't much I could do.

We got to them, but Usopp didn't stop, he ran right into, coincidentally Bon, and sent him flying. Then did a girly voice trying to sound like Vivi and I giggled silently behind him. We headed up the stairs and into the city, as Bon chased us.

When we stopped and took off our cloaks, Bon couldn't believe his eyes. I looked to my right and saw the Camel. 

'W-When did he get here?!'

"(Y/N)?! AND A CAMEL?! AND I RECOGNIZE YOU FROM THE SHIP!!" Bon yelled, pointing at us.

"Hiya Bon!" I smiled and waved as he just stared star-struck.

"I-IM SORRY!" Usopp whined from behind me, hugging the also terrified camel. 

...

The fight was over in literally two seconds. Bon took me with him, wrapping a rope around my arms in front of my figure...

"BON WHY?!" I screeched at him, hitting him in the head with the tied hands, causing it to hurt more than usual.

"It's not by choice!" He whined, "Mr.0 wants you alive! Apparently, you're an important part of the plan!"

"SO WHAT?!" I hit him again, "We're friends! You're not supposed to be mean to me!" He ended up taking me down a random alley way and keeping me there, hidden.

"I'll tell Crocodile where you are, so you won't be waiting long..." He said, a hint of anger in his tone.

"Why Bon?" I cried crocodile tears and nudged his leg so he'd fall over. He got mad at me and left, and I was just stuck here. 

Great.

A little bit of time later, I caught eye of Sanji and Vivi. I'm just glad it was them rather than Crocodile or Miss All Sunday. I yelled to them and Vivi came and got me.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here all tied up?"

"AHH! Don't go down that alley!" I heard Bon yell as Sanji looked our way. I was on my feet and out of the alley, with Vivi. Sanji told us to go ahead and we did just that.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Vivi and I arrived at the castle stairs after we picked up Chaka, one of the king's closest guards and assistants. We booked it up there and I saw something yet again to my surprise. It was Crocodile, the King, and Miss All Sunday. After slight briefing, the name Pluton came up, which confused me as much as Vivi.

"Pluton. According to legend, it can completely obliterate an island with just one shot." Crocodile sneered at us, cigar sticking out of his mouth, "An ancient weapon that's power rivals one of a God's. It's somewhere in this country, but you already knew that, didn't you 'Your Highness'" He mocked Vivi's father. 

I was fuming, but I knew I couldn't do anything, plus it's better to get some information out of him to better plan for the future.

"An ancient weapon... Alabasta has such a thing?" Vivi mumbled.

Crocodile then went to talk about how if he had the weapon, this island would become a military power to be reckoned with under his control. His goal was to have more power than the world government itself.