Chapter 24 - Two Immune! : Ascend?!

(A/N - I changed the story a decent amount in this one lol)

Luffy was staring at Eneru's downed body and I'll be honest, for a God, him being down this long is a little pathetic.

When he did move, he jumped backward, almost all the way across the ship.

"What the hell... Are you?!" Eneru yelled, still clearly shaking hurt, him being a logia and all. Luffy kind of just stared back at him.

"I'm Luffy." Luffy responded blankly. He waited for a minute, both looking dumbfounded.

"Luffy! He asked what you are not who!" I yelled sort of quietly, trying to stay as far on Eneru's good side as I can, though I'm probably not on it t all.

"Oh!" He looked as if he genuinely didn't know. He turned back to Eneru, his angry expression returning

"I'm a pirate and a rubber person."

"Rubber?"

"I get it!" Nami whispered beside me, "Rubber doesn't exist in the white-white sea!"

"Really? I turned to her whispering. She nodded her head.

"Lightning doesn't work on me!" Luffy yelled, winding up his fist and running towards Eneru. Eneru dodged his attack. Twice!. Must be using Mantra. Eneru suddenly appeared next to us, then disappeared just fast enough for Nami and me to dodge Luffy's, Gum-Gum Spear.

"He's predicting Luffy's moves perfectly!" Nami gasped next to me, recovering from the sudden need to dodge.

"Must be Mantra." I scowled next to her, looking at the newly appeared Eneru behind Luffy. Eneru used his spear and started slamming Luffy left and right. All around the ship.

He ended about 6 meters away from us, pinned to the wall by the back of Eneru's spear.

"Don't push your luck. Lightning can do more than just cause electric shock. Once I know it won't work, I'll fight accordingly" He said cockily, pushing the spear harder into Luffy's throat.

 I wonder... If Luffy still has that piece of wood, maybe I can use it to attack Eneru.

I put my hands together and closed my eyes, trying to find the 'note' I wrote that said 'cave' on it. It in fact was in Luffy's pocket, though it was hard to see. 

 I decided it's now or never, and Eneru can't just go through it because he's lightning.

I shot a decent-sized piece of wood from the former one. It was about the size of Eneru's spear. I could have just done it from the ship, but his Mantra might have detected that. I sent the edge of the wood full force into his face.

His form was misbalanced, but he wasn't down. Fuck.

He glared at me. I squealed in fright and hid behind Nami. I was a little shorter than her but not short enough to hide effectively. While he was looking at me, Luffy used the opportunity to use his leg to attack.

Eneru sadly disappeared, successfully dodging Luffy's attack and somehow appearing behind us. I squealed again, and turned Nami around, trying to hide behind her again. She was scared as well, sadly, so she hugged me back. If you didn't know better, we would be Scooby Doo and Shaggy.

"Lightning won't work. Physical attacks won't work either. Just what is this 'rubber.'" Eneru mumbled to himself, "I don't have time to play with the likes of you." Eneru finished, covering his spear with lightning.

There was a large light coming from him, bright enough to make me close my eyes.

"Nami... I can't see what's happening!" I said, squinting.