Chapter 26 - Morning Sunshine : The Giant Belfry

( A/N - I typed the rest of Skypiea and have the chapters in advance. Sorry if it seems rushed, I wanted to finish Skypiea and get to the G8 arc and Water 7. Ik yall want to as well!

Also thanks for 1000 reads and over 60 votes. This was purely for self-joy, but now I feel like others like it, making me happy.)

When I regained consciousness, the screaming that was going on was muffled slightly by the ringing in my ears.

I heard Usopp get hit, but not with lightning. Nami was on the waver, and Usopp was flying towards it. Eneru was about to launch a huge attack and Sanji stood there, about to face the brunt of the attack.

"El..." [Eneru]

"Hit it, Nami!" [Usopp]

"Sanji-kun!" [Nami]

"OH HELL NO!" [(Y/N)]

Before I could even think, a trunk of wood sprouted from the deck. It hit Sanji square in the side, pushing him out of the way and to the waver. Directly after, a trunk of wood grew from under the waver with the three straw hats aboard and threw them all off of the ship.

"(Y/N)!" All three of them yelled before gravity started coming into play. To not worry them, I acted normally.

"Tell me I'm awesome later!" I yelled behind him, but as I yelled that, Eneru turned his attack towards my stomach.

"... THOR!" I could hear the anger in his voice. The attack will shock me, but not for much longer than 5 seconds. Once it hit, I winced. I may be immune, But it's still an attack, it still hurts a decent amount.

Once the light from the attack faded, I wasn't able to move for a few seconds, and Eneru grabbed my hair, yanking my head upwards to look at him.

"Congratulations. You prolonged your friend's death by a few minutes."

He said it in such a tone that it sent shivers down my spine. I opened my mouth and the ship started shaking before I could say anything. Nothing had landed on the ship to my knowledge, and we weren't low enough to hit anything anymore, so what gives?

Unless...

Eneru started full speed towards his throne and from what I could see, he went inside the ship.

'Nice, so I guess one of them messed up the inside. Smart move.'

The ship stopped ascending but stayed in the air, and the black smoke came to a halt. This is good.

~~~

Not much happened for a decent amount of time, but I started to take in my surroundings. The air was getting thin, so we were decently high up, The beanstalk next to us was slightly getting thinner, so we were close to the Golden Belfry, and Because of Eneru using his ability on the ship to fix all of the damage, my hands were looser in the handcuffs he made.

They were still connected to the wall, but when I felt the heat up, I endured the pain and pushed my wrists against the sides of the gold to stretch it out. I could pulley hands out with a decent amount of tugging.

Yeah, I'm pretty cool.

Sure, my wrists had some pretty nasty burn marks, but that was one of only two major hits that I've taken throughout this whole ordeal.

So yeah, I'm pretty cool.

The ship jolted to a start and the clouds started spewing out of the chimney above, as well as the ship began to ascend once more.

~~~

~10 mins later~

~~~

Yikes...