Chapter 20 - Lost - Goat man...

(A/N - 20 CHAPTERS LETS GO I HOPE YALL LIKE IT AS MUCH AS I DO)

As everyone knows, it wouldn't really be a Straw Hat Adventure without the crew splitting up. That's exactly what happened. I've lost Zoro (obviously), Luffy, and Chopper! I was with Robin because I have not left her grasp yet. I was feeling much better and I can even use my devil fruit if need be, and she knew that. So why is she still carrying me?

"Robin, Thank you but I think I can stand on my own now," I muttered, my voice a little shaky from embarrassment.

"Okay." She smiled. I got out of her arms as we arrived at some ruins with tons of vines and plant life growing on them.

After about a minute or so, we started hearing sounds of battle going off around the island.

"The forest has gotten quite busy, hasn't it?" Robin said, staring in the direction of the last loud noise.

"Yeah, it's got me worried for the others. Meaning, the ones on the Merry." I responded, putting my arms behind my head.

"If there is an ancient city up here, " Robin continued, "Then this house would be on the outskirts. As expected, it's gotten swallowed up by the forest." She ran her hand along a wall and continued to walk. I kept my distance not wanting to disturb her thinking while listening to her comments.

"Robin? Do you think the main city is still intact?" I asked, catching up to her a bit.

"Who knows? Plants do not grow on the clouded ground, so unless they are surrounded by clouds, then I would suspect not." She concluded as she started to walk again.

"It'd be a shame if not." I sighed, "I'm sure the people who lived in the city knew about the gold. I'd be almost positive they would have written it down somewhere. For ancestors and what-not."

She nodded silently before we both heard a noise. It sounded like...

"The hell? A goat?" I muttered, leaning on one of the ruins. I leaned gently because God knows how upset Robin would be. I heard a thud behind me and a thick chunk of rock hit my head. I heard the goat again.

"What the hell?!" I asked, getting off the wall and turning to see a goat man squatting on the corner and the cause for rocks falling onto my head.

"Women!" He called, almost astonished to see us, "his way leads to God's shrine! Going any further would be insolent!" He called, pointing in the direction of the said shrine. I sighed and looked at the rocks at my feet. I grabbed one and extended my arm, showing it to him.

"Goat man! You just destroyed the ruins!" I yelled! He looked at me confused.

"They're just old build-"

"Clutch!"

...a snap...

I turned, shaking in seeing this man's neck snap. Robin's hat was covering her eyes and she had her arms crossed around her chest. She looked up with a wholesome smile, almost as if the situation didn't happen, "Let's go, shall we?" She started walking off.

I'm so glad she's on my side...

I ended up splitting up with Robin. We decided that covering more ground is a good way to get more information in less time and a better chance of finding a group member other than staying together. I walked towards where the rude goat man pointed. At least maybe someone found their way there on accident.

After some time, I arrived at a town that I assumed was the main city. It was stunning, minus the overgrowth. It looked incredibly historical, and I can only wonder what it looked like before it was left or destroyed. I started looking around and taking note of what the building's conditions were.