Chapter 97 - Dragon: ...What?

(A/N: 150K VIEWS OMG TYSM)

We watched silently as the enormous dragon snarled at us, leaning its head closer, and letting out an incredibly loud roar.

"Woah! SO COOL!" [Luffy]

I will admit, this dragon looked awesome, but it would be better if it didn't look like it wanted us dead! Luffy chuckled and ran forward, in front of the four of us, "That's awesome!"

"Yeah? You think getting eaten is cool?!" Usopp cried.

The dragon let out a large roar, and I flinched.

"Check him out, everybody!" Luffy cheered his arms in the air.

"No thank you!" Usopp swiftly said, then ran in the other direction.

"Where are you going?!" I called after him.

"Dude, he growls and everything!" Luffy got closer, barely being able to contain his laughter. He ran to the l; left side of the dragon, "How badass is this!"

The dragon looked at him, and Luffy got quiet. Then the dragon snapped at Luffy, and he dodges, coming back towards us.

It took a step towards us, and we all broke into different directions. I went dead behind me, the same way Usopp did, and caught up to him when I realized he was chasing us.

"Why'd you lead him here?!' Usopp yelled at me, hitting me in the back of the head.

I yelled, turning and seeing it behind me, "Please don't eat me!"

I kept running and felt a tug on the back of my shirt, pulling me into the air, dodging the dragon's bite, and backward.

Usopp was pulled too, and when we landed, I realized it was Luffy.

I landed alright, but Luffy let go of Usopp in a way where he landed face-first on the ground.

"Hey, what the hell was that for?!" Usopp sat up and barked at Luffy.

"Listen!" Luffy said to Usopp, in a more serious voice than normal, then turned to me, "He was talking! I heard him!"

"Bah! I think the heat's getting to ya pal!" Usopp scoffed.

"Are you sure?" I asked, looking back to the dragon, which was still at the spot we were snatched from.

"I dunno," He seemed genuinely unsure.

Zoro rejoined on Luffy's right, and Robin on my left. The dragon lifted its head and turned to us, slowly stalking towards us, as Usopp's voice quivered, "M-Maybe it isn't even a dragon! I could be something way more dangerous!"

'Isn't a dragon, huh?'

"It sure looks like one though, doesn't it?" Zoro asked.

"It does, that's a dragon, for sure," Robin said, even herself sounding nervous, "A lizard-like body with massive wings. That's exactly the way dragons are described in all the myths."

It lifted its head, and we all saw sparks of fire come from the corners of its mouth.

"Run away!" Luffy yelled, and he sounded even more serious than before. I ran backward again and saw that Usopp, behind me, was frozen in place. I grabbed him and threw him over my shoulder, running to the side with Robin and Zoro, as Luffy jumped over the flames, cheering.

As I held Usopp over my shoulder like a sack, I noticed him peeking from behind me, "So it can breathe fire, too?!" Luffy cheered as we all stopped moving, and Usopp wriggled himself off on my shoulder, landing on his head, then falling to his back, turning to see the dragon, "I don't know what I was expecting, but come on, really?!"