Chapter 93 - Z's Ambition II - Lily's Dad

(A/N: I'M SORRY!

DON'T WORRY, THE FILLER SHOULD BE DONE NEXT CHAPTER [HOPEFULLY])

The Infiltration team, AKA, me, Zoro, Sanji, Usopp, and Lily, made our way down the Sunny and into the Shark Submerge. I got in first, being one of the few who will be driving, but when I hopped in and sat in the captain's chair, I felt someone put their hands over my mouth and I tried to scream until I heard Luffy's voice tell me 'not to tattle on him'.

The others came in and questioned him, and he told us he thought the diversion team sounded boring, and after he explained, Nami called on a snail.

"Yeah," I sighed, "Luffy said the diversion team sounded boring, so he snuck in before we left," I kept giving Luffy side eyes, who was poking and prodding at the other crew members, including me.

"Huh?!" [Nami]

The setup inside the Shark Submerge was made for 5 or six people, so having him along wasn't a problem of space. There are two captain chairs, me being the main captain, and Usopp the Co-piolet, with Zoro, Sanji, Lily, and newly, Luffy, behind us in the passenger chairs.

Except, Luffy wasn't in the chair, he was behind us, his head between the two seats, and using each hand to mess with Usopp and me, giggling at our reactions and Nami's.

He ended up talking to Lily while I tried calming Nami down, which worked, barely.

"Alright, Fine Luffy! Listen up!" Nami called from the snail, and Luffy laid his head on my shoulder, as I held the snail towards him, "Whatever you do, don't sneak onto the Raft! It'll screw up the whole plan, do you understand me?"

Luffy paused, then gave me a look, "Ooo-kay!~" He stretched the word out, with a hint of mischief in his voice.

Nami hung up and as I put the snail back on the small dashboard, as the calls were still connected to the diversion team as well as Nami and Franky, and started driving, Usopp turned in his chair towards Lily, "So, Lily, you and your dad came from Elbaf like the other giants, right?"

"Wow, Usopp! You mean you've heard of Elbaf before?" Lily asked, now on the back of Usopp's chair, as Luffy was still drawled on the back of mine.

"Hasn't everyone?" I asked, "I mean, it's an island, so most people should know about it, right?"

Lily looked down slightly, a smile still on her face, "You'd think that. Not many people accept pirates, so it's not often mentioned.

"Oh, well we heard it From Dorry and Broggy," I said, looking back out at the sea and swatting Luffy's hand from pushing a button.

"Yeah! You know, Dorry and Broggy, the pirate bosses?" Usopp asked, "Well, we're good buddies with those two!"

"Really? But they're legendary heroes! You've actually met them?" [Lily]

Luffy got off of my chair, "Yep! Sure, have!" And they continued their conversation, while I focused on driving.

After a little more conversation, Nami called through the Snail, "Here goes. You ready?!"

"Whenever you are!" Robin responded.

I glanced down at the little radar, then towards the snail, "We're in position."

"Just say the word!" Usopp finished.

"Thank you guys, really. Without your help, I could never get my dad back safely." Lily said, jumping next to the snail, and I leaned forward, looking out of the front window at the dangerously close ships and raft we were next to.