Chapter 94 - Z's Ambition III: Giant Mishap

(A/N: Finals this Tuesday 😰 I wish my IQ Was as high as (Y/N)'s

I also got acrylics, so typing is hard 😭)

Panz Fry had sat up, and now was watching with myself, watching the raft become surrounded by green submarines. Marines and Neo Navy Soldiers were clashing, being shot, and slicing as much as they could with each other.

Our raft, so far has been left alone, although the sounds of the Neo Navy storming the ships around us were evident, but hushed.

"So you've got a bounty? Are you a pirate as well?" Shuzo asked, looking from Luffy to Zoro, who was still wet from fishing Luffy out of the ocean.

"Yeah?" Zoro said, sounding confused, but with all seriousness on his face.

"Well in that case..." Shuzo said, putting his hands on the deck of the raft and using them to propel himself forward, towards Luffy, neither making a move to dodge.

Luffy did a hair flip, which was actually... kinda...

'W-Why did he look good doing that?!'

"Leave this guy to me," Luffy said, as Shuzo was close to punching him.

I covered the lower half of my now burning face, embarrassed by my own thoughts as Luffy shifted into second gear, clearly yet narrowly dodging Shuzo's attack.

Luffy jumped into the air and sent a Gum-Gum Gatling towards Shuzo, who used Iron Body. Shuzo is clearly stronger now than Blueno, the bull-man from Water Seven, because he took the hits with no sweat, and sent Luffy back into the large space between Sanji and me, as Shuzo was across from him now.

"Heh. Interesting trick." He laughed, "You have a Devil's Fruit, I see."

"What's it to you?" Luffy asked, in a snappy tone.

"Well, whatever that was, pirate, it can't break through my Iron Body, I'm afraid!" Shuzo yelled, running towards Luffy.

"Oh, yeah?" Luffy yelled back, his smile growing as he ran for Shuzo.

Momonga went to attack them, but Zoro stopped him.

"Roanoa Zoro!" [Momonga]

"That's my name. Ready to pick up where we left off?"

I was going to watch their fight, but my observation Haki sensed a large group from the other direction, so Sanji and I started defending Panz Fry from Neo Navy soldiers.

A line of them in the back prepared to fire, and I created another armored wall to protect him, quickly taking it down once the shots ceased. They prepared to do it again, but I was so caught up with soldiers, that I wasn't able to make a wall, but someone else was able to help me, "Trienta Fleurs! Strangle!"

All of the Marines with aimed firearms keeled over from their necks cracking, and Sanji looked out towards the sea, "Thanks, Robin!"

Reminding me of Robin, I'm sure some of our smartest, Robin, Nami, and Usopp, are thinking of a plan to get us out any minute now!

"You're in for it now, brat!" [Shuzo]

"You've got some nerve, don't you?" [Momonga]

"Right back atcha." [Luffy and Zoro]

"WHAT THE?!" [(Y/N)]

"I'LL PROTECT YOU, (Y/N)-CHWAN!" [Sanji]

The two opponents Zoro and Luffy were fighting had jumped into the air, and while they did that, the little paws on the Sunny had shot out and connected to the raft with such a force that now Sanji, shrunken Lily, and myself had been pushed into the air above the raft.