Chapter 78 - Sabaody-take 2 ; Fakes

"N-No, please, stop- Ah!"

The woman with long brown hair and a purple dress fell to the ground after receiving a blow from the thug. He tilted his sword onto his shoulder and sighed, looking down at her.

"A pity, so you have no money? Guess you have no use..."  [Pirate Captain]

He lifted his sword, and the women's eyes widened.

"...Die!"  [Pirate Captain]

He thrust his sword forward and expected a scream, but was shocked when someone in an orange hooded cloak had stopped the blow with just their hand.

"W-What? Hey, who do you think you are?!"

The hooded figure didn't answer. Just kept a hold of the pirate's hand.

"I'll have you know I have a 50 million Berri bounty on my head! Step away if you know what's good for you.

"On the contrary..." [Orange-hooded figure]

The hooded figure turned her head slightly to the pirate, before the pirate cried out in pain, pulling as hard as he could on his wrist and dropping the sword, as the female figure just stood there.

"...I'd say the same thing to you." [(Y/N)]

"  [(Y/N)]

~~~

I used my thumb and bend the pirate man's hand backwards too far, causing him to wrile in pain.

I let go and readjusted my hood, as three of his cronies squared up to me.

"Oh boy..." I turned and knelt to the lady behind me. I held my hand out and gave her a kind smile, "Ma'am, I would like to see to it that you are not hurt." She took my hand as I helped her up. She gasped and I threw my arm around her waist, sweeping her and myself to the side and dodging a narrow sword attack, "Please, go somewhere safe." I took my arm off and she nodded, a large hue of pink present on her face.

"How dare you hurt our captain?!" the man who attacked me yelled.

"Yeah, who are you?" The captain bellowed, and I looked around, seeing bystanders start to watch.

"Awe geez..." I turned around and put a hand over my lips, "You're drawing attention! Shut up!"

A different man attacked me and I dodged, kicking him in the small if his back to the ground. Another came up behind me and put his arms around my neck as the third prepared his sword.

I touched the man holding me on the shoulder and used the ground to flip myself over his shoulders, making a piece of wood appear and start to choke him out.

I dodged the hit and the third pirate hit his own member instead of me. I extended my hand and shot a trunk of wood at him, knocking him out.

I stood up straight and dusted myself off, before looking at the captain, who was holding his hand and staring awe-struck at his downed crew members.