Chapter 74 - Fallen : End

[A/N: HAHAHA FINISHED MARINEFORD-

Warning, second longest chapter to date.

*!TW; BLOOD, SADNESS!*]

I felt the pressure of Luffy's fight behind me, making the battlefield have an almost green haze, but I shook it off.

The giant I saw when we first arrived, handmade a ramp with his body to ascend to the second floor. From a bird's eye view, I was on the left side of the giant, with Luffy and Hawk Eye fighting on the right, pretty close to the edge.

I started climbing, thinking about my next course of action.

'Should I have left Luffy there? He's not a very rational person...'

I physically shook my head as I gripped the edge of a rock at my eye level.

'Don't be stupid! People are only focusing on the big names! If I'm not with Luffy, I can easily get to Ace with the element of surprise!'

I made it to the top and...

'M-Marine's galore!'

 I looked around at all the marines who hadn't noticed me. I was barely able to creep over and hide behind a giant ice block, which I assume was moved earlier.

An unsuspecting marine walked by, and I took the opportunity.

I knocked him out and dragged him behind my make-shift cover. I threw his uniform over my dress and put his hat snug on my head. The shirt and pants were slightly bigger than my normal size, but I didn't complain.

As I ran through marine's without a care in the world, they didn't even bat an eye. I assume because, especially at a time like this, anyone could be in danger or need to be somewhere fast.

Right now, it was a straight shot to the tower Ace was on, but the main problem were the two people with Ace...

The Navy hero, Garp, and the Navy General, Sengoku. I read both their names in my book, and I'm way over my head if even think about fighting them, which I'm not.

'Maybe, I'll just try and knock them off somehow...'

It was a little challenging trying to re-balance myself when I got off the Ice, but I managed.

With my eyes on Ace, I noticed more men get on the platform, who looked like marine executioners, with the long swords I've seen in pictures.

"Ace!" I mumbled to myself, trying harder to pick up speed while not running into many marines.

'Looks like they bumped up the execution time to make sure he's not saved! We'll see about that!'

I didn't have much time to panic, but my previous theories about that Kuma not being the real Kuma were confirmed when a load of the came from the rear, and I mean like 50+, which is saying a lot, since out monster trio could barely beat one.

I pushed it from my mind and kept heading towards the platform.

I got into kind of a clearing of marines, and felt a hand on my shoulder. The hand felt so cold, it was like needles in my shoulder, causing me to completely stop moving.

I shakily looked towards the person who did it, not turning my head to see...

"Oh boy, Ms. (L/N)... You've gotten into quite some trouble"

"A-Aokiji!" I breathlessly gasped. He wasn't looking at me, and clearly wanted this to look casual, so I went to a standstill, holding my balled fists at my sides, "W-What do you want?"