Chapter 53 - New Plan: Pinky!

(A/N: Imma watch the English dub because I need a little happiness in my life XD If you don't recognize the words that's why)

We all left the ship and met on the dock and started the plan.

I was named head of plan-making for this trip solely because of all the information I received while I was spying.

"Alright, we've got a lot of work cut out for us, I doubt considering the amount, that the zombies will be easy to find," I said to everyone, still thinking about a plan.

"Not only that, but Luffy's zombie is a complete freak of nature!" Chopper yelled at me, "He's six times bigger than any giant, I'm not sure anyone could beat him!"

Before I could calm him down, Usopp cut in and told Luffy that what Chopper is saying is true, "And not only is he huge, he also has your shadow and all of your fighting skills!"

I chimed in, "I think he still has some memories left as well. Before I... almost, escaped... he said my name."

Like any of that makes any damn difference!" Zoro cut me off.

"Wait what?" Usopp asked as I continued to think of a plan.

"What's the point of pissing our pants about how big and strong they are when we still gotta beat 'em if we wanna get our shadows back."

"Good point," I said, putting a hand to my cheek as I added beating oars to the plan, no matter how much it scared me.

'Zoro and the others will be there, so I might not need to do much fighting.'

Luffy looked down, his hat covering his eyes, "Well we don't really need to worry about the zombies, though I kinda wanna see how cool mine is."

"What're you talking about?" Zoro grumbled, "You wanna hide from the sun for the rest of your life?! We gotta get our shadows back from these ghouls."

"Yeah, but there's another way! You remember what that Geezer Zombie told us?" Luffy asked the group he came with, leaving Chopper, myself, and Usopp dumbfounded. There was a pause as if the group trying to remember, before Luffy spoke again, "All we gotta do to free the shadows is put an end to gecko Moria," He said, explaining the last part to me. I think he was looking for my opinion on his thoughts.

A small pause made way for people to collect their thoughts, and Sanji broke it, deadpanning at the rubber boy, "He said that huh? Luffy always gets straight to the point..."

"Well, knowing how some Devil Fruits work, it's possible..." I said crossing my arms as Luffy smiled wide.

Everyone had either shocked or excited faces.

Luffy pointed towards the room we came from, "Up there, Gecko Moria is just sitting there on his big ass waiting for us."

"Wahh?!" [Chopper]

"Are you nuts?!" [Usopp and (Y/N)]

Luffy turned to the two of us, "What do ya mean? His but's asking for kicking, so that's what I'm gonna do... Then all the shadows will return!"

There was a pause, and I felt eyes on me.

I thought for a second, then opened my eyes, "Okay, I've got a plan," I grabbed Luffy's ear and tugged it so hard it stretched, "As long as everyone follows it!" I said in a snappy tone.

I let his ear snap back and turned to Sanji, "Sanji, I'm leaving nami to you."

Sanj8i threw his arms in the air and screamed, "YES! That's exactly what I wanted to hear!" Iyt seemed as if his cigarette and his eyes erupted with fire, "The invisible man is gonna be the divisible man when I'm done with him! I'm gonna kick his ass into fractions! Hang on Nami, I'm coming!"