Chapter 80 - Journey: Disaster

(A/N: Warning! Not well-edited. It's late and I'm tired.)

"The surface is already so far away!" [Robin]

"R-Robin... please..." [(Y/N)]

As soon as we went under, my insides were shaken. It felt like my stomach switched places with my heart, and my mind only thought about the bad things that could come of this trip.

I was sitting against the railing, leaning my head against the rail and trying not to freak out.

I peeked over the edge, standing on my knees as just my nose was over the railing, "W-We're sinking..." I sat back on my legs and turned to the ship, putting a hand to my head to calm it down, "What if we spring a leak? Or does the Bubble pop?! Or if we get eaten?! This is freaking me out!"

"Yeah, it feels like we're leaving the whole world behind. It's eerie." Nami pitched in.

"D-Don't say that!" I cried quietly, and she quietly apologized.

Almost everyone on the crew except for Usopp, Chopper, and myself, were mesmerized by the view, and even the scared ones still thought it was pretty incredible, including myself.

I found myself calming down by watching the water streams made by the ship as we went forward. It was gorgeous, however. The sun rays through the water reflected all over the ship, the light blue hue over everything. I found it calming me down...

...that is until I looked down.

The further down we went, the more I saw how actually large the tree roots are from the Sabaody Archipelago.

Sanji, Franky and Zoro walked to my side, as the rest of the crew watched on the other side.

"They're giant Mangroves. You can't tell when your up top, but it sure is quite a sight to see from down here." Sanji said, as I shakily stood up next to Zoro.

"I-I guess it is pretty cool." I mumbled, leaning still against the railing, and Zoro chuckled.

"You look like shit." He said, turning back towards the roots.

"Ha ha. Nice to see you, too." I groaned, looking back to the roots, "I see you've gotten stronger."

"I could say the same for you. All the thug's bodies you left in your path."

I turned to him, embarrassment written in the color of my face, "H-How did you know about that?"

He turned to me, "It's not like it was a secret. After you beat one, the others came for revenge. How did you not pick up on that?"

I laid on my arms against the railing, "I guess I don't have enough combat experience yet," I sighed, "But I have gotten stronger. And I did something you won't believe.~" I teased, and he looked at me, his eyebrow raised.

I held up my finger and coated it quickly in Armament Haki, before turning it off when I saw the shocked look on his face.

"You?" [Zoro]

"Me." [Cocky (Y/N)]

"..." [Zoro]

"...You? Were able to do that?" [Zoro]

"...Yeah?" [(Y/N)]

"I-Is it so hard to believe?!" I barked, grabbing his collar and shaking him around.

He grabbed me by my own collar, "You don't find my suspicion a little justified?!"

"JUST SHUT UP AND LOOK AT THE TREES!" [(Y/N)]