Chapter 104 - Goodbyes: Not Done Yet

[A/N: I don't think I'm going to do the filler because I don't feel like drawing Luffy and Law acting like dogs💀

Also, sorry for not posting, I went on vacation for my birthday :) 

Also, as a reminder; Bold in my stories means a conversation is happening where (Y/N) can't see. Whether that means behind a door, through a transponder snail, or just a voice, those words will be in bold!]

Law took notice of the two new faces and dubbed them his enemies. Buffalo spoke to him,  mentioning that "Doffy" was still saving the Heart Chair for him.

As I waved to the group, I felt an opposing pressure on the box. It was Buffalo, attempting to retrieve Ceaser. Before I pulled the box away, I was hit with something large.

I rebounded and waved the smoke away, aching at the pain in my side. It felt like a bowling ball hit me. I looked to see Baby 5 transforming back to herself before grabbing the coffin and getting on Buffalo's back.

'She must've transformed. They're desperate now.'

"They took Ceaser and ran!" Usopp yelled from the minecart, "Alright, I got it! It's a sniper's work to take down a flying enemy!" he smirked, snapping his goggles onto his eyes.

"Those bastards..." Law grumbled, holding out his hands in the same way he uses his power.

"Woah, woah!" Luffy turned to him, "Usopp said he could handle it."

"A first-class sniper. Don't underestimate him. Even if his schnoz is giant," Zoro chimed in.

"That last part wasn't necessary, Zoro!" [Usopp]

Law got on edge, holding himself back from strangling the both of them, "You're crazy! What if he misses?! If Ceaser gets away, this whole plan is ruined!"

Nami walked past the three, holding her baton over her shoulder, "Are we an alliance or aren't we? If we're gonna work together, how about showing a little trust?" Law looked at the back of Nam's head, and from the looks of it, he knew she was right.

"Hm? What alliance? Hang on!" [Zoro]

"Don't think so. I'm done waiting," Nami licked her lips, standing on Usopp's left, "I want on the offense."

She threw a pointed finger toward the three retreating figures, "You think you got away? Think again, cowards! You're all going down!" She called.

Usopp readied his large slingshot, "That's right! Especially when they're wounded and their backs are to us! Too easy!"

The three fleeings knew we were going to attack because their flying pattern shifted slightly to be easily defensive.

The stunt Usopp pulled is... hard to put into words.

He connected a new part to his slingshot, at the base, and it was hard to see, but it grew larger. He leaned over the edge of the minecart, and I believe his slingshot was eating the rubble below! Usopp called something to it about 'gaining strength'.

Nami on the other hand, pointed her baton to the sky and called, "Go High! Weather Egg!" A small white object I thought to be a cloud went zooming over to the enemies, stopping just above them, and keeping their pace. She then brought her baton down in a flash and yelled, "Little Bolt!"

A large mushroom cloud clearly filled with storms emerged from the egg, which broke in half, as the part of the sky they were under appeared to get gloomier, littered with lightning dancing through the cloud. Once I saw it, I removed the wood surrounding Ceaser, making it retreat back to his body where it came from.