Chapter 4~ no big deal

I woke up the next morning, not wanting to get out of bed at all. Luckily for me it was a Saturday so I didn't have to.

I took my phone off charge seeing I have about 30 unread messages from mine, Harpers and Madisons group chat. I sighed opening the group chat. Most of the messages were just them saying they're sorry and that they understood what I meant.

I began typing, not even knowing if either of them were awake yet.

Trio⚡️💛

Mackenzie🗞
Don't worry about it, you both always get carried away anyway x

Madison✂️
I know but still, we don't usually take it that far x

Harper🪨
Do we not? I've never noticed tbh x

Madison✂️
Really Harp? How do you not notice that? x

Mackenzie🗞
Let's not get into any other deep conversation, yeah? x

Madison✂️
Good point, we don't need another episode of last night lmao x

Harper🪨
True! It was quite a stressful night x

Madison✂️
Stressful is a bit of an understatement x

Harper🪨
You've got a point there x

Mackenzie🗞
Stress is what I'm best at 😂x

Harper🪨
You would say that Kenz x

Madison✂️
Are you two free? I'm bored, hungry and lonely giving me a perfect excuse to ask if u wanna go for breakfast x

Mackenzie🗞:
Yeah I'm free plus I'm also hungry so I'll come! x

Madison✂️
Yes, phew I don't have to go alone! Harper are you joining us? x

Harper🪨
Sorry I'm busy today, maybe another time x

Madison✂️
Oh okay! I'll be at yours in an hour Kenz x

Mackenzie🗞
Alright x

That was my lie in over. I got out of bed, stretching as I did. I wasn't used to this anymore. I hadn't got up so early in ages but these girls knew how to keep me on my feet.

I looked through my wardrobe thinking about what to wear but I couldn't choose. Let's just say... I had a lot of clothes.

Madison❤️‍🔥

Mackenzie❤️
Help me Mads!!

Madison❤️‍🔥
Woah what's wrong?

Mackenzie❤️
I don't know what to wear!?

Madison❤️‍🔥
Oh! Easy! You're red crop top and tight black jeans x

Mackenzie❤️
What about shoes!?

Madison❤️‍🔥
Your black airforces, what else?

Mackenzie❤️
You're the best Mads thanks! x

Madison❤️‍🔥
You're welcome Kenz, see you soon x

With that I put my phone down and took out the outfit from my wardrobe and got changed. I put on some light make-up like normal and picked up my small white bag that I took quite literally every where with me.

I made my way downstairs to wait for Madison, scrolling through my Instagram seeing nothing new, just celebrities on holiday, old school friends with their new friends and more. Pretty boring really.

My boredom was finally put to an end when I heard a loud knock from my door. I jumped to my feet, slipped my shoes on and grabbed my keys, opening the door.

"Hey Kenz! You ready?" Madison stood at the door waiting. I gave her a quick nod and left the house, locking the door behind me.

"Where do you wanna go to eat then?" I asked as we walked off of my drive. I never decided where we ate as I was probably the least picky out of the three of us.

"We can go to that fancy cafe. It's like a 10 minute walk from here and it's so nice! Like to die for!" Madison practically obsessed over a building that sells food.

"We'll if you're that in love with it then we must go!" I mocked her, laughing. She playfully glared at me as we both laughed uncontrollably.

"Okay, okay! I get it! I'm a total fan girl for food, I know!" She sassed causing me to break down in another fit of laughter.

Once Madison and I got to the cafe we sat at a table for two beside a glass wall overlooking a beautiful view of the forest.

It didn't take long for our food to come out as there was only two of us and we had both ordered the same thing so to be fair, we were pretty simple customers.

We were both laughing at one of the many stupid jokes Madison had made when my phone flashed open with a notification.

New message: Wilbur🎶

Although I hadn't noticed at first unlike Madison who always checked my notifications for me. "Kenz, who's Wilbur?" she looked at me confused. My head shot up at the mention of Wilburs name coming out of Madisons mouth.

"W- What do you mean?" It's not until I looked up from my plate I saw her checking my phone for me.

"Your phone says you have a new message from Wilbur, who's that?" I watched her think for a second before she looked at me with realisation. "Is Wilbur the guy from the cafe!?" She handed me my phone, I completely forgot that I hadn't mentioned his name to the girls.

"Please don't make a big deal out of this Madison." I sighed, taking my phone and opening the message from Wilbur.

Wilbur🎶

Wilbur🎶
Morning Mackenzie! Are we still on for tomorrow?

Mackenzie🥤
Morning Wilbur and yes of course, I can't wait!

I locked my phone after sending my reply and looked back at Madison. "So? Are you going to tell me what he said?" I shook my head at her laughing at her nosiness.

"He was just making sure our plans for tomorrow we're still on, that's all." I took a sip of my orange juice that sat in front of me.

"Plans? What plans?" She leaned closer, like I was telling some sort of tense horror story.

"I'm just going over to his place for a couple hours, nothing special, calm down." I patted her hand that lay flat on the table as she leaned back laughing.

"I'm not used to you having plans without me! My little girl is growing up!" Madison pouted at me, like I was her child turning into an adult.

"I'm older than you Madison plus you're gonna have to get used to it, I have a new friend!" We both laughed before paying the bill and leaving the cafe to go shopping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1041