Chapter 25~ karaoke night

The first couple of days I spent with George, Sapnap and Tina were a lot more fun than I expected them to be.

"MACKENZIE!" I heard the familiar American from downstairs. I was currently on the phone to Wilbur in the spare room I had been staying in.

"Sorry Will, give me a second." I chuckled slightly before removing the phone from against my ear.

"WHATS UP SAPNAP!?" I called back down the stairs.

"WERE GOING TO PICK SOMEONE UP FROM THE AIRPORT AND YOU'RE COMING WITH US SO HURRY UP!" I sighed and continued to speak into the phone.

"I've been demanded out of the house by an American. What has my life come to?" I joked to Wilbur. He laughed at my joke before responding.

"Aww Kenzies being bossed around by an American." He joked back, in a baby voice.

"Oh shut it, I'll call you back later tonight, yeah?" I laughed with him as we said our goodbyes and ended the call.

I ran downstairs where the three others were waiting as I slipped my trainers and jacket on. "Who exactly are we going to pick up?" I asked.

"Karl." George simply answered and unlocked the door, making his way to the car.

"Right." I replied following him out and getting in the back seat, George driving and Tina in the passenger seat.

Once we arrived at the airport, we were all just casually walking and talking when Sapnap began sprinting towards a crowd of people collecting their suitcases.

"Urmm, where-" before I could even finish my sentence George explained.

"Karl's over there, Sapnap and him are close." I nodded as I watched Sapnap hug a slightly taller brunette boy.

A minute or so later they had made their way back to us and Karl had greeted the three of them, apart from me because he didn't actually know me.

"You must be Mackenzie! It's nice to meet you!" He smiled offering a hug to me.

"And you must be Karl!" I matched his energy, accepting the hug. "It's nice to meet you too!" We pulled out of the hug and made our way back to the car.

"Wait! We need to get a photo!" Karl stopped us by a small archway type thing that was covered in lights. "Sapnap, George, come here." He ushered them over.

"Here, I'll take it." I laughed at his excited energy.

"Thanks." He handed me his phone. I took a couple steps back and when I was pointing the phone at them, they laughed and chose poses.

Sapnap was hugging George from behind, George was holding Karl's leg and Karl had an arm around Sapnap which you couldn't actually tell in the camera.

I laughed and took the photo before they broke their poses and handed the phone back to Karl. "Thanks" he smiled at me, taking the phone.

"What did you all wanna do tonight then?" George asked as we made our way out the airport doors.

"I think we should do a karaoke night!" Karl answered. Everyone went silent for a couple of seconds before all of us actually agreed.