Chapter 26~ you knew?

I spoke to Wilbur for about 10 minutes before he had to go, and as soon as the FaceTime call ended, I felt my mood go down.

I didn't feel like doing anything anymore. Wilbur hadn't even been gone for a month and I was already missing him like crazy.

What didn't help is that neither of my best friends were with me either. Ranboo also lived in Brighton and Madison was away in Canada. The only thing keeping my spirits high was those phone calls with Wilbur.

Yes, I was close with George, and my time with him was really fun, but I felt like it was more of a distraction for me and that's not what I wanted it to be.

I heard a knock on the door, interrupting my thoughts. "Who is it!?" I called out.

"It's Karl!" The familiarAmerican accent sounded from the other side of the door. I stood up and opened the door.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked, trying to sound happy still.

"Well, we were wondering when you were coming down so we could start the movie, but now I'm wondering if you're okay?" I gave him a look of confusion.

"Yeah of course I am, why'd you ask?" I let out a fake chuckle.

"You look like you've been crying." He pointed out. I wiped my cheek, realising I had a single tear running down my face. "I'll get George for you." He smiled sadly at me and left.

I went to sit back down on the bed, not even bothering to close the door behind me. A couple of minutes later, George appeared.

"Kenzie? What's wrong?" He walked in and shut the door behind him, sitting down next to me after.

"I feel pathetic, George. It hasn't even been a month since everyone went back to Brighton and I can't handle it. I'm missing Will like mad and it's killing me." By now, I was crying.

George didn't say nothing, but he pulled me into a small side hug. "You're gonna hate me for asking this, because I know you've already been asked it before, but this time, I need an answer." He spoke.

I looked up at him confused before he asked the question. "Do you like Wilbur? And I mean as more than just a friend." I sighed, knowing I couldn't get out of it this time.

I just sat in silence. "You do, don't you?" Sapnap stood at the door with a smirk, causing me to laugh, but I still didn't say anything. I hadn't even noticed them open the door.

"She does! She does!" Karl cheered.

"Fine, yes, but non of you can tell anyone!" I spoke.

"Our lips are sealed!" Tina assured me. I gave her a small smile before picking up my phone once again.

"What're you doing?" George asked.

"I owe Ranboo an answer." I replied. They all looked at each other confused as I called Ranboo.

"Kenz, hey!" His voice rang through the phone.

"Hi Ran, are you alone?" I asked.

"Urmm, yeah, why?" He sounded confused as I let out a nervous sigh.

"You can't tell anyone this Ranboo, not a single person." I made my point clear as he agreed.

"The answers yes, I do have feelings for Wilbur." I spoke nervously as he let out an excited gasp.

"I knew it! I knew it!" I could hear him applauding to himself.

"You knew?" I laughed as his voice turned into a sound of pride.

"No, I had a small feeling about it, but it sounds better if I say I knew." He laughed. I laughed with him before saying I had to go as I had a film to watch.

"You can't go on like this Kenz." George spoke before I could hang up the call. I knew exactly why he didn't wait.

"Go on like what Mackenzie?" Ranboo asked. I glared at George and answered Ranboo.

"Nothing, I'm fine. Im just, having a hard time without you all."

"Let me correct you there," he spoke as I was filled with confusion once again. "Yes, you miss all of us, but it's Wilbur you're having a hard time without."

"Okay Ran, I have to go now, I'll speak to you soon, yeah?" I changed the topic and said goodbye before ending the call.

"He's not wrong Mackenzie." Tina spoke. I just sat in silence thinking about everything.

"It's simple, just book a flight to Amsterdam." I looked confused at Georges words. "Did Wilbur not tell you? In two weeks he's going to Amsterdam with Tommy, Tubbo, Phil and Ranboo."

"I'm using your computer!" I sprinted past Sapnap out of the room and downstairs to where the computer I watched Tommys vlog on was.

"And now we know, in two weeks we have no more Mackenzie." Karl joked.

"I'll get you all the details of their plans and hotel and all that, but all I know for now is the date of their flight." I nodded up at George as he spoke and after a while of searching, I got my flight booked.

I also managed to book the same hotel that the others would be in. George spoke to Tommy whilst I was booking my flight and managed to find everything out. I knew exactly how I'd meet them as well.

"I'm not ruining their holiday, am I?" I began to panic, but I didn't get an answer as my phone started to ring.

I looked at my phone, confused to see the contact 'Tommy😂' shining on my screen. I picked up the phone and put it to my ear.

"Hey Tommy." I spoke, confused.

"Hey Kenzie. Quick question, is George okay?" His question just rose my confusion even higher than it already was. I don't think I have had another emotion in me today.

"Yeah, I think so, why?" I asked as he let out a deep breathe full with mixed emotions.

"I was just texting him and he asked an awful lot about my trip to Amsterdam, that's all." I had to hold back a laugh and pretend I didn't know why George was acting so 'interested' in Tommys trip.

"I'm not sure why, I'm sorry Tommy." I lied in order to keep my surprise an actual surprise.

"That's alright, thanks Mackenzie, I'll speak to you soon." We both said proper goodbyes and once I left, Karl assured me.

"I think if anything, you turning up will be one of their favourite parts of the holiday." I smiled up at him, now wanting the next two weeks to fly by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1102