Chapter 12~ influencer

I woke up the next morning, remembering that it was a Tuesday. Luckily, I don't have to work and I've already finished college so young so it's never like I had to be somewhere.

How do I earn money? My parents were fairly rich and being an only child, I got everything, however I've always wanted to do something with my life.

That's when I decided to try out my dream of an influencer. Not on YouTube though, I knew how difficult that actually could be and most people don't start on there so I decided to start with TikTok.

I was bored and had a dream so why not? I got my phone and ring light, yes I was making this perfect. Like I had told Wilbur, I'm a dancer so that's what I would do but not TikTok dances, choreographed dances.

I chose the song 'take me home' by Jess Glynn and began making a choreography to the beginning. I obviously wasn't going to make a whole dance.

The lyrics I made choreography to was:
wrapped up so consumed by all this hurt
if you ask me don't, know where to start
anger, love, confusion
roads that go nowhere
I know there's somewhere better cause
you always take me there
(song above)

It only took me about 10 minutes to come up with the choreography but about 15 takes to record but I eventually got there. I posted the video, slightly nervous as I had never done something like this.

That's when I remembered Tommys vlog. I knew if this video didn't go viral, it would when that gets released. By now, I did know how popular they were due to Tommys 5 million subscribers.

I put my phone away and sat on my sofa, turning on the tv to put on Netflix. Today was going to be a chill day. No going out. No crying. No gossip. Just chilling, eating snacks and having time to myself.

With that thought, I grabbed some snacks, poured myself a drink, turned on friends, put a blanket over me and relaxed. I needed this and I knew it.

After around 11 episodes I got up to pour myself another drink, deciding to check my phone whilst I was up.

Notifications:
1 new message: Madison❤️‍🔥
1 new message: Wilbur🎶
1 new message: Tommy😂
1 new message: Harper🌹

I rolled my eyes at the last notification, picking up my phone and making my way back over to the sofa, deciding to see what they all had to say.

Madison❤️‍🔥

Madison❤️‍🔥
You finally made a TikTok account!? I feel like such a proud mother right now🥲 you came up on my fyp! x

Mackenzie❤️
I did 😭 and for the last time Mads, I'm older than you luv 😂x

Madison❤️‍🔥
I know but still! I love the choreography, you need to go back to your dance clubs! x

Mackenzie❤️
I'll think about it Mads x and Ty it took me like 10 minutes x

Madison❤️‍🔥
No problem Kenz x

I smiled at her words before leaving the conversation and checking what Wilbur had to say. I was stalling as much as I could to check Harpers message. I didn't want her to ruin my day.