Chapter 22~ my turn

"Okay, we're moving on to board games cause why not?" George announced as the music stopped.

"Only some of us can play at a time, remember that George." I laughed as he took out a box full of different board games.

"I shall remember that Mackenzie." He replied with a faint chuckle. "We'll start with frustration because it's funny. Who's playing with me?" he asked, taking out the box.

"I'll play!" I raised a hand playfully, pretending as if I claimed a spot.

"Oo me too!" Tommy followed my actions.

"You know what, I'll join!" The man I remembered to be James walked towards us.

George set up the game, claiming the colour blue as he placed the board down on the floor. I then claimed yellow, Tommy claimed orange and James didn't complain when he was left with the colour green.

Wilbur lay down on his side behind me so that he was watching the game from in between me and James. "You alright there?" I looked at him amused. He just nodded happily.

We decided to go round in order so it went Tommy, George, Me and then James. It took us all a while to get at least one character out so whilst we went around waiting for one of us to get a six, Wilbur went to get the five of us drinks with a man he said was called Ash.

"Yes! A six!" Tommy cheered, taking out on of his characters and rolling the dice again, getting only a three.

By the time Wilbur got back, everyone except George had a character out, Tommy actually had two characters out.

The game lasted a good while until Tommy won, I came second, George came third and James surprisingly lost.

Everybody went on to play multiple different board games and even a game of charades at one point.

"Let's continue with music!" George jumped up and ran towards his phone to put a song on. Me and Phil were left to clear up the last board game.

Just then 'read all about it pt lll' by Emeli Sande started playing. vv

"It's my turn to force you." The familiar voice spoke. I felt a hand lift me up by my wrist as I finished cleaning up.

I almost fell but the same hands caught me before I could even get close to hitting the floor. I looked up to see exactly who I had guessed it to be, Wilbur.

He pulled me into the same position we were in before: his arms around my waist, and mine around his neck as we swayed side to side.

"So now you want to dance, huh?" I smiled up at him, earning a playful eye roll from the man himself.

"You're making me regret my decision, Kenz." I laughed and shook my head, resting it on his chest.

Even though the song was around four minutes long, we carried on swaying in that same position the whole time, until the song switched.