Chapter 15~ just you wait

I enjoyed the car ride there. I had full control of the music as I was in the passenger seat, and thanks to Wilbur I now know if I want to wind Tommy up I just have to put the song 'That's What I Like' on by Bruno Mars.

We eventually arrived at the theme park and Tommy was sulking yet again. "Can we never let Mackenzie sit in the passenger seat again please?" Tommy sighed dramatically as we all got out of the car.

"Stop complaining Tommy, it was funny!" George laughed causing Tommy to let out his second dramatic sigh.

"I'm sure you'll survive Tommy, it's over now." I patted him on top of the head. Even though he practically towered over me, he was still younger than me.

"Yeah, hopefully it's over forever." He walked ahead of us in a sulk as George caught up with him. Not to try and cheer him up, but to just wind him up more.

"It's not over forever, right?" Wilbur whispered in my ear, watching his two friends that walked a few feet in front.

"Oh, definitely not." I whispered back. We both laughed at my reply as he gave me a quick side hug and then went to joint George in winding the younger boy up. I got to stand back and watch in amusement.

"THIS IS SO UNFAIR!" Tommy turned around to look at me, giving me the best puppy dog eyes he could.

"Why are you looking at me, I don't know what you expect me to do!?" I spoke back to him as he let out his reply with no hesitation.

"Sort your boyfriend out!" He turned back around, arms crossed whilst he dragged his feet along the concrete floor.

"If you get out of your mood, then I'll sort my NOT boyfriend out!" Without even looking back he straightened his body, unfolded his arms and picked up his feet.

I laughed but they still continued to wind him up. I shook my head and thought about a way I could distract Wilbur. It didn't take me very long. I ran towards them and as soon as I was close enough, I jumped on Wilburs back.

He quickly caught me which I assumed was out of instinct. He looked back at me still on his back and laughed. "Really, Mackenzie?" He continued to laugh as he spoke.

"Yes, I don't want to walk anymore." I leant my head on his shoulder, pretending to be tired, even though I knew he knew I was faking it. He didn't care though, he still carried me all the way to the entrance of the theme park.

He put me down just as we entered and I just about made out what George whispered to Tommy. "And you're telling me you they're not a couple?" what was slightly easier to make out was Tommys reply.

"No, not yet anyway." I felt a weird feeling explode in my stomach but I decided to ignore it, knowing it wasn't anything serious.

We were there, wondering around for about half an hour before Tommy decided to start his intro. As Russ was busy that day, I was the one who recorded it, Wilbur and George stood behind me and waited for us to finish.

"Okay so who's coming today?" George questioned as soon as I stopped recording.

"Practically everyone but there's no specific time of arrival so they could turn up anytime today and leave anytime today just like you three." I sat down on a nearby bench as they spoke, rewatching the intro after saving it.

"That's probably why Tubbo, Aimsey and Ranboo are here then." I heard Wilbur say. I looked up to see the two boys running towards us, and a girl who I guessed was Aimsey walking behind.

It wasn't until they got closer I realised, Tubbo was running to Tommy and Ranboo was running to me. Last time I joined in with one of Tommys vlog, me and Ranboo had spoke quite a lot, getting to know each other, so we were sort of actual friends at this point and not just mutuals.

Ranboo reached the bench I was sat on and lifted me from it in a hug. I chuckled surprisingly but had no hesitation in hugging him back. "Hey Ran!" He still held me off the ground.

"Urmm... Mackenzie, can you come and help me?" I heard Wilburs voice from behind Ranboo. Ranboo placed me back down as we both turned to face him.

"Sure, help you with what?" I made my way over to him, not like he was very far away at all anyway.

"I'm going to get everyone drinks, that's all." He smiled at me. I could tell the smile was forced which was rare for Wilbur. However, I decided to pretend I didn't notice and agree to go with him.

"Yeah, I'll come with." I stood beside him as he wrapped an arm gently around my shoulder.

"Let's go then." He lead us away from the group and towards a little corner like shop.

"Wait, I have an amazing idea!" I stopped him in his tracks as he looked at me confused but a bit more of concern.

"Idea for what?" He spoke slowly and cautiously as I just sent him a grin. He looked at me warningly but I didn't care. I hated silent walks, no matter who I was with. They bored me.

"We race to the shop and whoever looses, pays. You ready? 3, 2, 1, GO!" I sprinted towards the shop as he stood confused for a second.

"Wait, OH!" He as well, began to sprint, but by now I was quite far ahead as I was quite a fast runner. That didn't stop him catching up though. However I still won. He only caught up to me at the last second which unfortunately for him, wasn't enough.

"That was so unfair!" We both stopped in the shop and I sat and leant against the closest wall. He looked down at me blankly as I just laughed.
"Oh just you wait." He laughed back. I stopped laughing and my expression turned to panic.

Last time he said anything remotely close to that I had been attacked by multiple people tickling me, which I would prefer not to experience only a countable amount of days later.

"No, no, no!" I stood up and rand down the crisps isle where he automatically followed me to. I let out a small scream and continued to run down different isles, trying to escape the tall brunette.

I thought running out of the shop whilst I couldn't see him was a smart idea which actually turned out to be a very stupid one.

I took one step out of the automatic door and there he was. It was like he knew exactly what I was going to do as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Wilbur, no!" I lightly hit his back, laughing. Expectedly, he lead us back into the shop and placed me down where I had been sat.

"Because you tried to run, your wait has been cut short." The most dumb idea I then made was backing up into a corner where Wilbur began to tickle me continuously.

I laughed at Wilbur tickling me and he laughed at my laughing. "P- please stop!" I laughed and he did. I doubled over in relief, my head resting on Wilburs chest who was knelt down in front of me.

"Come on, let get these drinks and get back to the others." He chuckled, giving me a small hug before picking me up off the floor and once again, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

We grabbed the drinks and Wilbur left the money on the table for a staff member to find later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1315