Chapter 51~ shoot

"No, because when I told Ran, he started chanting 'I knew it'!" We all laughed as we talked about the length of time it took me and Wilbur to get together.

"Don't worry, Kristin knew before I did myself." Wilbur laughed, as did Phil." I looked to Wilbur who was joking about with Phil.

"She has her ways." Phil stated as they continued the conversation. I turned away, looking to Tommy who was now wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Oh stop being a child." I chuckled and he stopped, beginning to laugh hysterically to himself, a smile rising to my face.

"What's so funny?" Tubbo chuckled slightly at Tommy who pointed to me, and holding his stomach as he tried to contain his laughing fit.

"She was- s- staring at- I can't!" He broke down again and I decided to take over the explanation for him.

"I was looking at Will and he started wiggling his eyebrows like a freak." I laughed myself when Tommy burst into more fits of laughter. I assumed he was replaying his actions in his mind.

"Staring at me, gorgeous?" Wilbur lifted my face to look at him. I felt my cheeks heat up as I looked up at him. I hit his arm gently, laughing quietly to myself.

"No." I hid my face in his chest to which he kissed the top of my head. "I hate you sometimes." I lifted my head again. He just laughed, pulling away a strand of hair that had fallen in front of my face.

"Of course you do." He spoke sarcastically before we were interrupted. A new waiter stood at the end of our table, holding two plates of food as I claimed my meal.

"Thank you." I nodded, taking it from him, Phil taking the other politely. He walked off and I turned to Wilbur immediately. "You didn't go to the bathroom, you liar." I looked at him in shock. He had asked for a new waiter.

"Madison text me." He smirked as I rolled my eyes. The waiter approached again, giving Ranboo and Tommy each of their meals.

"You bitch." I spoke again once the waiter had left.

"You psycho." He joked back as I tried to contain a breathe of laughter. I picked up my fork, stabbing a chip and putting it in my mouth.

Wilbur and Tubbo got their meals and we all changed the topic, talking about an upcoming stream they had planned.

"On the topic of streaming, I have a question." Wilbur turned to me, allowing the others to continue their own conversation.

"Shoot." I smiled, placing another fork full of food into my mouth as I looked away from him.

"How would you like to do an introduction stream with me when we get back to Brighton?" I froze on the spot, swallowing my food before I looked back at him.

"What?" I managed to let out but it came out as only a whisper.

"Not telling them all you're my girlfriend. That's far away, but, they've seen you on Tommys vlogs and I wanted to be the one you first stream with." I played with my food for a moment, considering his question.

"What would we do?" I questioned, stabbing another one of my chips and eating it off the fork.

"We could do a just chatting stream? Or we could think of something else if you'd like?" I swallowed the food again, and for a moment we both just looked at each other in complete silence.

"Yeah." I decided with a gently nod, picking up my drink and taking a small sip.

"Yeah?" He gathered more food onto his fork, but he didn't take his eyes away from mine.

"Yeah." I confirmed and he smiled, placing a quick kiss on my cheek before turning back to the others and catching up with the conversation.

Once we were finished in the restaurant, we all got up to leave and made our way towards the exit. "Hey, Mackenzie!" I heard a woman's voice.

"Isn't she working?" I hissed at Wilbur who turned around so I didn't have to.

"Is everything okay?" He asked the woman who was quick to reply.

"Yes, I just really need to speak to your girlfriend before you leave." She stated to which I took a frustrated breathe, turning around.

"Not to be rude, how important is this? We're kind of in a rush." Wilbur lied, snaking an arm around my waist and pulling me into his side.

"I was just wondering, is Noah available? As in, single?" My face dropped. I looked at her in disbelief, and I felt Wilburs grip on my loosen slightly.

"I'm sorry, what?" I raised my eyebrows. My blood boiled at her question. If only she knew what she was saying.

"I know he's your ex and all that, but I'd like a chance." She shrugged and I looked up at Wilbur who was at loss for words.

"Noah died." I told her and her expression changed within a split second. Wilburs grip tightened around my waist again.

"I'm so sor-" she began but I raised a hand in front of my face to stop her talking.

"Forget it." I turned around, leaving Wilburs grip and walking out of the building. I could here Wilbur calling after me as he followed but I didn't care, I needed a minute to myself.

"Kenzie, are you alright?" I heard Ranboo ask but I walked away, not bothering to answer him.

*Wilburs pov*

I rushed out of the building, following after Mackenzie as I ignored the girls meaningless apologies.

"Will? What's going on?" Ranboo asked with a voice full of concern as the door closed behind me.

"Where did Mackenzie go?" I asked, ignoring his question. They looked between each other with confused looks. "Where the fuck did Mackenzie go?" I got more impatient.

"That way." Tubbo answered quickly, pointing in the direction. I rushed off, on an attempt to find where she went. I went into the gift shop but she weren't there.

She wasn't around the park either. Everywhere I looked there was no sign of her. I began to panic, unaware of her whereabouts. "Kenz!?" I shouted but got no answer. It was frustrating how fast one stranger can ruin a perfectly good day.

I went around the back of the donut van, where I knew a bench sat, but she wasn't there either. I needed to know where she went.

"Wilbur, where's Mackenzie gone?" I heard the familiar voice of Tommy. I turned to face him, the others all stood behind him. My face had evident panic.

"I don't know, Tommy." I let out, breathless. I wasn't lying, I really didn't know where she was and it angered me so much.

"What happened?" Phil came forward as I just shook my head, containing every emotion that ran through me. "We'll find her, Will." He reassured me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1157