Chapter 36~ shes not kidding

"I ran all the way back with that thing, you know?" Wilbur looked at me, gesturing to the prize he won for me. He picked up my slushie, taking a sip from the side of the cup.

"You're an idiot." I joked. "Hey, look, there's a disco here in an hour." I pointed to a leaflet on the wall not far from us.

"That's the most random thing I've heard today." Ranboo turned around to look at the poster and then back at me. "We needed to know that, why?" He continued.

"We should go to it." I shrugged, taking another sip from the straw.

"I mean why not, we can stay here whilst we wait for it to start." Wilbur agreed as my head just shot in his direction.

"Oh, no, no, no. I'm going back to the hotel to get changed first." I picked up my slushy and my cow and left the table.

"She's not kidding." I heard Tubbo sound slightly amused as they all just laughed and stood up.

"You're not going alone, dumbass." Wilbur once again wrapped an arm around my shoulder and took my cup, taking another sip from the side.

"Did you not get the hint? Arm goes around the waist, not the shoulder." I took the drink back off him and took a sip myself but from the straw.

"You never seemed to care before." He smirked down at me, moving his arm from my shoulder to my waist.

"Wilburs driving!" I walked ahead of him, getting into the backseat of the car so that Phil could sit in the front. The car ride was the exact same and when we got to the hotel, we all went to our own rooms.

"That was a bit unfair." Wilbur shut the hotel door behind him as I leant on the wall to take my shoes off.

"What was unfair?" I looked at him confused as I took my second shoe off.

"Walking away earlier." I then realised he was joking. I playfully rolled my eyes and went over to my suitcase, searching for one of the dresses I had bought with me.

I picked out a light blue, one shoulder skater dress. The skirt length would come down to my mid-thigh. I had bought a pair of white shoes with a small heel that I could pair with it.

I ran into the bathroom to get changed as Wilbur just chuckled slightly. Once I was changed, I used the mirror on the wall to put my hair in a high ponytail, and curled it. I had small silver hoop earrings to finish off the look.

I went back outside to see Wilbur sat on the bed. He had also changed his outfit. "Ranboo text me, they're all ready to leave." I spoke, catching his attention as I slipped my feet into the white heels.

He looked up at me, but didn't move. Instead he just stared at me from his place on the bed. I looked behind me, but there was nothing there. "Take a picture, it might last longer." I spoke sarcastically as he snapped out of his trance.

"Right, sorry. You just look," he paused as he took one last long look at me. "Gorgeous." He finished. I felt my face heat up as I tried to hide my face.

"Thanks, Will." I picked up the key card, still avoiding looking in his direction.

"No problem, love." He appeared in front of me, lifting my head to face him. "Your cheeks are a bit red, darling." His words just made me blush even more.

"Yeah I know, and it's your fault." I faked a smile, him returning a genuine one.

"I'm sorry." He spoke before placing a small kiss on my cheek.

"No you're not." I chuckled slightly, opening the door with the key card. I felt him wrap an arm around my waist as we made our way down the hallway.

I knocked on one of their hotel doors, Phil opening the door only seconds later. "We're ready." I smiled before they all began to pile out of the door. Wilbur was stood at the top of the stairs already as he walked down the stairs talking to Tommy. I was walking beside Ranboo.

"So why didn't you tell any of us you were coming to Amsterdam?" He asked.

"Because I wanted to surprise you all." I answered simply. He thought for a few seconds before speaking again.

"But if you told one of us, you wouldn't have had to spend an hour on a plane alone." He replied.

"But if I told one of you, it would've ruined the surprise, dumbass." I joked as he hummed in realisation.

"I missed you, you know?" He tapped me on my head, using his height as the advantage.

"I missed you too, Ran." I nudged him slightly, giving him a side hug.

"Who's driving this time!?" Tommy turned around as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"I don't mind, it's up to Will." I was still in the side hug with Ranboo when Wilbur turned around to answer me.

"I'll drive." He said, almost immediately turning back around and walking out of the door.

"Is he alright?" I looked at everyone before Tommy replied to me.

"I have a strong feeling it's jealousy." Tommy spoke way too casually. I said a quick 'sorry' to Ranboo before walking ahead of everyone to catch up with Wilbur, replying to Tommy on the way.

"What would he be jealous of?" I spoke rhetorically, jogging over to Wilbur as I saw him unlocking the car. "Wilbur!" I called, causing him to turn around. "What's wrong?" I asked as I was finally stood in front of him.

"Nothing, where's everyone else?" He brushed off my question with his own.

"There on the way out. Now tell me what's wrong." I bought back the original topic, stopping him from changing it. "And don't tell me nothing again."

"Can we just get in the car please?" He asked. I took a quick glance behind me, seeing the others approaching.

"Yeah, sure." I smiled at him, getting into the passenger seat as he got into the drivers seat. "We are gonna have a good night, right?" I looked at him, hopefully.

"Of course." He smiled genuinely at me, as a comfortable silence filled the car. Although, the silence was interrupted when Tommy got in the car singing a random song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1082