Chapter 63~ its gorgeous

"The surprises aren't done with yet, darling." Wilbur spoke and my eyebrows furrowed. His finger pointed to where I remembered the food had been.

I looked back, seeing George, Karl and Sapnap stood there. I looked at them in shock, confusion filling me more and more. They were all wearing suits and thought I couldn't tell they were whispering to each other.

"Long time no see, stranger." Sapnap called across the room with a small wave. I chuckled waving back.

"I can't believe this. What on earth is going on?" I turned back to Madison when I heard her mumbling. Stood close beside her was her boyfriend, Isaac.

I was struggling to take it all in. All the boys I had been with on this holiday were stood a few feet behind Wilbur, and the rest of lovejoy were stood to the side.

"This is by far the best thing anyone has ever done for me." I started to cry happy tears and Wilbur pulled me into his arms. I threw my arms around him, holding him tight.

"I'm glad you like it." He whispered as I felt him place a small kiss on my cheek.

"I love it, Will. It's- I can't even put it into words." I pulled back from his hold, looking at him again. "Thank you so much." I wiped a tear from my face.

"You're welcome, Kenz." He placed a gentle kiss on my lips. When he pulled back he gestured towards the food. "Come on, we haven't eaten yet today." He took my head and led me forwards.

The choices of breakfast were endless. So much was laid out on the table, that I didn't even notice half of the things straight away.

I filled my plate and then sat down on the only table. It didn't matter though, because the table fit every single person on. I smiled to myself as I had Wilbur on my right and Madison on my left.

Faint music was playing and I don't think I've ever been happier. I took a bit out of the pancake that was on my plate, glad that the taste didn't disappoint.

"I really can't believe you pulled this off." I spoke to Wilbur as everyone else was rather in conversation or still yet to join us at the table.

"It was difficult, but we managed. Had to do most of it whilst you slept." He laughed. I shook my head, sipping at my drink.

"So, do you like the dress?" Madison nudged me. I looked at her with a wide smile.

"It's gorgeous, really." I flattened the top of the skirt. She gave me a side hug which I returned the best I could.

"Phew, because I was scared I picked the wrong dress. That would've been a disaster." She let out a breath. I laughed, assuring her of my love for the dress.

Once everyone finished eating, Madison took out her phone and after a few seconds I heard music begin to play. 'Woman Like Me' by Little Mix sounded through the speakers. vv

I shook my head as Madison playfully winked at me, holding out her hand. I walked forward, taking her hand.

"I always say what I'm feeling! I was born without a zip on my mouth!" Madison began singing. I danced simply to the music, and she gestured for me to join her in singing.

"Sometimes I don't even mean it! It takes a little while to figure me out!" I continued. She jumped carefully as the beat picked up.

She sang the next lyrics, just like we had when we were younger. The chorus came on, and we both sang with each other, dancing enthusiastically.

It reached a more romantic part of the song, and I watched amused as she dragged Isaac out of his seat. I turned around and made my way over to Wilbur, sitting beside him.

"That's her boyfriend, then?" Wilbur chuckled and meant into his side.

"How'd you guess?" I questioned sarcastically as they danced together. They had been a couple for at least two years now.

The song changed about a minute later, and I gasped. Madison grinned at me, knowing this was one of my favourite songs. 'Post Malone' by Sam Feldt began to play. vv

"Your turn." She whispered in my ear as she passed, gesturing to Wilbur. I shook my head but stood up and took Wilburs hand to drag him with me.

"Kenzie-" he began to protest but i shushed him.

"You can't tell me you don't dance anymore because I know you do." I warned, and he effortlessly stood up with me.

"One more drink, got one more Bacardi! One more dance at this after party! We're still going, going strong!" I sang, swaying to the beat.

When the chorus came, I heard not just me, but a few others sing around us. "Tonight we go all night long! We party like Post Malone! Don't tell me to go-o-o!"

Wilbur spun me as the music carried on and a laugh echoed from my lips. He gripped onto both my hands and danced with me to the song.

"You look gorgeous, darling." He told me and I smiled, a red blush invading my cheeks.

"Thank you, you look amazing yourself." He smiled down at me, and throughout the song no more was said as we just danced with one another.

Once that song came to an end, Madisons playlist played one after the other. I took a drink, and jumped slightly when Karl appeared beside me.

"Hey." I chuckled, putting down my drink and embracing him in a hug. He hugged me back and I could tell that his positive energy had remained within the week or so I hadn't seen him.

"Hi!" He smiled as we pulled away. "I need to tell you something." He whispered innocently and my eyebrows furrowed, wondering what he could possibly need to tell me.

"Okay... and what's that?" I looked at him cautiously, but his smile remained. I let out an awkward laugh and he glanced around the room.

"I bought the karaoke machine." He admitted, and I burst out into laughter. "Yeah! I thought it would be fun to do karaoke with an even bigger group than before." He laughed with me.

"Oh, trust me, I can't wait." I agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1063