Chapter 16~ fifth row

Once we got back to the others more people had arrived. That included, Jack, Nikki, Phil and a woman I didn't recognise.

"I'll go and get more drinks." Wilbur went to leave after handing out everybody else's drinks, but Phil stopped him.

"Don't worry about it, we'll go and get them." Philza made his way to the shops with the woman I hadn't recognised.

"What took you both so long anyway?" George questioned, Wilbur went to reply but I just burst out laughing at the thought of the recent events.
Everybody looked at me confused yet amusingly.

"I now dread to think." Jack laughed as I just turned my back in a fit of laughter. I was waving my hand in a way to say 'ignore me'. Wilbur looked down at me a small smile on his face at my reaction.

"You're fine," he laughed, patting me on the shoulder slightly. "Once again, she decided she was going to run." That's all Wilbur had to say to the group of people who had been with us a couple of days ago.

However Aimsey stood beside Ranboo, a look of pure confusion spread on her face once I turned around. "I'll explain to you later." Ranboo chuckled lightly at the thought.

"Once Phil and Kristin get back, we'll start heading for the rides and everything." Tommy announced then handing Nikki the camera to film something else. He only asked for Wilbur and Tubbo in this shot.

I loved watching them because of how much fun they had just messing around. Although Tommy was once again, being wound up by two of his best friends. That's when I got called into shot.

"Mackenzie, please sort Wilbur out!" Tommy tried to escape the annoyance of the two boys. I laughed and walked over to them, this time taking a place in between the blonde and brunette, stopping Wilbur from attempting to wind the younger boy up.

However Tubbo didn't, so Tommy rushed that same clip an and began to vlog like normal. No plans, just going about and having fun, random people recording at different times.

It was probably one of the most fun days I have had since even before Noah passed. I feel bad admitting that but, it's the truth and I couldn't deny it.

We were coming up to our best and final rollercoaster and by now Billzo and Freddie had also came an hour after everyone else. It also turned out that the woman I hadn't recognised was Phils wife, Kristen.

"Everyone has to go on this ride, I've decided, it's not optional!" Tommy announces, jumping into the front of the cart, Freddie beside him. There was enough room on the rollercoaster for all of us so we sat in this order:

First row- Tommy & Freddie
Second row: Tubbo & Ranboo
Third row: Billzo & Aimsey
Fourth row: Phil & Kristen
Fifth row: Wilbur & Me
Sixth row: Jack & Nikki

George had decided he wanted to go and get everyone McDonalds so he wasn't with us but he had refused to go on this rollercoaster earlier today anyway so I think he did it on purpose.

We all sat waiting for the ride to start as I let out a small exhale which of course, Wilbur noticed. "You alright?" He chuckled lightly which I mirrored.

"I'm fine, I promise." I smiled up at him. I wasn't lying, I was fine, but I was a little worried for this ride and I don't know why.

"You're worried you're not safe, aren't you?" He smirked at me as I just rolled my eyes. He was right though, and I didn't actually realise until he said it.

"Maybe a little." I laughed slightly as he just playfully shook his head. He then moved his arm to rest between the back rest of the seat and my back, causing him to nudge me slightly closer to him so that his hand could hold onto the bar beside me.

"Thanks." I smiled up at him as he just nodded back. His arm was basically around my waist for a way of a protection feeling.

Then without warning, the rollercoaster took off. I let out a small scream followed by a laugh as the rollercoaster went round. We were all rather screaming or laughing.

The rollercoaster was not only fast but had multiple loops at different parts. It was definitely the best rollercoaster yet and we all knew it.

"See, you're okay." Wilbur smiled down at me. I smiled back and the bars unlocked, allowing us all to exit the ride.

"That was one hell of a show!" We all heard George. We all turned to where the voice came from to see a table full of our McDonald's orders.

"Yes! George, you're the best!" I ran towards him, giving him a small hug before taking a seat at the table, George placing himself opposite me.

"This is our last part of the day." Tommy spoke somewhat sadly. Due to his words, everybody broke into a loud chatter as Phil and Kristen handed out the food.

"I'm sure it won't be the last time we do something like this Tommy." I gave him a sad smile as Phil gave me a pack of fries and some sauce.

I didn't talk much whilst eating. I was sat in between Tommy and Ranboo and George sat opposite me, Wilbur sat to his left.

"Can I ask you something Mackenzie?" Tommy turned his voice to a whisper as he looked hopefully at me.

"Sure, what's up?" I dipped another chip into my sauce and ate it, waiting for my burger to be found.

"Do you have any feelings for Wilbur, as in like, more than just friends?" He asked which sent a sort of shock through me.

A day ago I would've had this answer all figured out but now, I don't know why, but something has changed. When I thought I could just say no truthfully, I couldn't.

"I urmm- no I d-" I looked at Wilbur, seeing him laughing with George. I didn't know why I couldn't just simply say 'no' and be over with this awkward situation. "sorry, I'll be right back."

I stood up from the table, making sure not to cause a scene but just like every other little thing I do, Wilbur noticed. "Excuse me." I heard him speak politely before also standing up, trying to catch up with me.

"Mackenzie!" As soon as I could tell that his attention was on me, I rushed into the nearest girls toilet. I needed to think. I couldn't be catching feelings for Wilbur, could I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1107