Chapter 23~ always

I woke up the next morning on the edge of the sofa. However, although it seemed like I could fall off, I had an arm wrapped tightly around my waist, holding me close.

I didn't even have to think twice about who it was. I turned in Wilburs grip to see him sleeping peacefully. I smiled and dug my face closer into his chest.

"I'm beginning to think you're both simps." I rolled my eyes at the noise. It was Ranboo. Of course he was going to take this chance to wind me up. As one of my best friends, he said that was 'his job'.

"Mind your business, will you?"  I didn't even turn around. I stayed in that same position with Wilbur.

"Kenz be honest with me," I hummed in response. "Do you have feelings towards Wilbur." I went to face Ranboo but at that exact moment, Wilbur began to stir and a couple seconds later, woke up.

"Morning Kenz." He greeted, still not loosening his grip around my waist, but instead tightened it.

"Morning Will." I replied, having an excuse to dodge Ranboos question.

"I'll be waiting for an answer, Mackenzie." Ranboo stated and then walked out.

"Answer to what?" Wilbur looked confused as Ranboo closed the door.

"It don't matter. You're leaving later, have you packed yet?" I quickly changed the topic, which, surprisingly Wilbur went along with.

"Yeah, I didn't want to, but I did." He smiled sadly down at me.

"Get up simps, we're going out for breakfast and then heading to the train station." George came in, grabbing a jacket and pair of shoes.

"Did everybody end up staying last night?" I asked shocked. Wilbur just nodded and laughed as George spoke once again.

"Hurry up, we're leaving in a minute!" I rolled my eyes and stood up. I couldn't really 'get ready' because I was already in clothes and hadn't bought any more with me as I didn't plan to stay the night.

"Ugh, since when did you listen to George?" Wilbur complained at the loss of warmth. We hadn't had any sort of blanket over us, so we were each other's warmth through the night.

"Since never, but if they're leaving in a minute, I'm not being one of the ones they're waiting for."  I sent him a sarcastic smile. He held back a laugh as I left the room to get a hairbrush off of one of the other girls.

About 10 minutes later we were all waiting at the door for Tommy. "Hurry up!" Wilbur shouted. Earning yet another 'shut up' from Tommy.

"THOMAS SIMONS, HURRY YOURSELF UP RIGHT NOW!" I was hangry. Everybody looked at me shocked. I shrugged my shoulders as Tommy appeared at the top of the stairs, looking a little frightened.

"Out the door." I instructed as he ran down the stairs and out of the door.

"Damn, Mackenzie." George laughed, shocked as I just grinned at him.

"What can I say? I'm an expert." I walked out the door, everyone following after and piling into multiple different cars.

*time skip*