Chapter 57~ the sweetest

*Wilburs pov*

I woke up, Mackenzie still lying asleep against me. I kissed the top of her head, picking up my phone from beside the bed. I typed in my password, and went onto TikTok.

I clicked onto Mackenzies recent TikTok and began checking the comments. I didn't know what to expect, but relief hit me strong when most of the comments were positive.

Username9407734: Wilbur Soot!!
Username7310838: I love this video 😂
Username6231974: Hope you're doing well <3
Username3506613: Poor Noah 🙄
Username4450921: Aww, I love this duo!
Username5129085: I need to learn this dance!!

I smiled at the comments and began to feel Mackenzie twist in my grip. I put the phone down, moving a stray hair from her face. Her eyes flickered open and she looked up at me.

"Morning, love." I smiled and she did the same, her face cuddling closer into me.

"Good morning." She replied through a yawn. I watched as she stretched back to pick her phone up.

"Hold on." I stopped her, gently taking her wrist and lying it back over her stomach. Her eyes squinted in confusion. "I need to tell you something first." I told her.

"Okay?" She replied cautiously. I waited a second before telling her.

"Georgia text you last night. I don't know what is says, I wasn't going to go through your phone, but I saw the notification." She sighed at the information and picked up her phone, handing it over to me.

I gave her a confused look. "I don't want to see it. Delete it for me, please?" She requested, and I took the phone from her hand. "You can read it if you want, I don't mind."

I pressed the notification, opening the message.

Georgia

Georgia
Is that your new boyfriend? The one in your recent TikTok? I can't believe you, Mackenzie.

I tried to hold in my frustration, as I pressed on the message, and then the delete button. The message disappeared from the screen, and I went back to her Home Screen.

I locked her phone. "Done." The phone lit up again with a notification of a TikTok like, and it was the first time I noticed that Mackenzie had changed her Lock Screen.

A smile rose to my face. It was the picture Ranboo had secretly taken at the restaurant the day Mackenzie surprised us.

Mackenzies head rested against my shoulder as she laughed hysterically. My hand lay against her back, making sure she didn't fall off the chair as she sat on it sideways.

One of her hands halfway covered her smile and the other against her stomach.

"What are you looking at?" Mackenzie asked, an amused tone in her voice.

"When did you change your lock screen?" I looked back to her and she playfully rolled her eyes, taking the phone back from me.

"That don't matter." She shook her head. Unlocking her phone. She quickly shut it off again though when she realised something.

"What are you hiding?" I grinned and she began shaking her head quickly.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." She denied, turning so her back was towards me.

"It's not nothing." I laughed, leaning over her to try and get her phone. I reached for the phone, managing to get it from her grip.

She immediately turned back around, reaching for her phone. I managed to easily get out of the bed, so I was stood up. I opened her phone, going to put in her password before she was stood in front of me.

"You don't even know my password." She laughed, still trying to reach the phone as I held it above my head.

"We exchanged passwords the other day, Kenz." I reminded her and her eyes widened as she jumped to try and get the phone again.

"Shit, I forgot about that." Her attempts didn't stop. "Will!" She whined.

"I could do this all day." I shrugged and she huffed, falling back on the bed. I knew her plan. She was waiting for me to bring the phone down so she could snatch it back.

Instead, I rushed into the bathroom, locking the door behind me and bringing the phone back into both of my hands.

"Wilbur!" She hit the door weakly and I laughed. "Ugh!" I heard her slide down against the door and I leant against the wall, unlocking her phone.

I heard her gasp and stand up, but decided not to think too much of it. As the phone unlocked, I noticed what I had missed before.

Her home screen was a picture of our hands, interlocked with each other. It seemed to be from the other day when walking around the zoo.

I opened the bathroom door. "Aww, you're sweet." I teased, but I didn't get the reaction I expected. She held my phone up, showing me my own Lock Screen.

"The sweetest." She smirked back at me. The picture was from the disco at the arcade. Ranboo had also took that one, but he didn't show it to Mackenzie.

He never saved them for himself, just took them and sent them to the two of us. The picture was of the two of us, our hands holding each others as I spun her around.

The photo was taking mid spin. She was laughing and I was smiling. "Right, so we're even." I threw her phone back to her as she managed to quickly catch it.

She did the same, and I managed to catch it against my chest. There was a loud knock on the door, and I threw my phone on the bed, hurrying to answer it.

I opened the door, and everyone stood there. "Welcome!" I opened the door wide enough to fit them all through.

"Well, thank you." Tommy joked, bowing before entering the room. I heard Mackenzie laugh from the bed and everyone piled into the room.

"You're both wide awake. Didn't expect that." Tubbo hummed, letting out a small chuckle after.

"Why, what time is it?" Mackenzie asked. Despite studying each others lock screens, neither me nor Mackenzie had actually checked the time.

"7:45." Phil told us. I double checked the clock up in the room, shocked when I noticed he was telling the truth.

"Ugh, why am I up?" Mackenzie flopped dramatically back onto the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1052