Chapter 43~ one of many

"What took you so long!? I thought you were dead!" Tommy began complaining from the moment he saw us.

"It was dark Tommy, we were in an attempt not to die." I spoke sarcastically, as he looked at me in pure shock.

"It wasn't even that dark! I could see in there!" I looked at Phil, as he just laughed, shaking his head.

"How badly did it actually go in the cafeteria building?" I asked.

"In all seriousness? He was convinced that an old chef was trying to murder him, so you tell me." Me and Wilbur looked to each other, attempting not to laugh.

"Okay, Tommy you need some sleep. We'll get a McDonalds on the way back to the hotel." Wilbur looked to everyone for their opinions, to which everyone agreed. "Great."

"I'll drive!" I began running towards the car to which nobody argued. It was a nice peaceful car journey, Wilbur sat in the passenger seat beside me.

"Okay what's everyone having?" I asked as we pulled up to the drive through of the closest 24 hour McDonald's. After the chaos of ordering everybody's food, I took out my card and pulled up to the next window.

"You're not paying, Kenz." Wilbur pulled my wrist back down to my lap.

"Will, you're always paying for me, can I please pay, at least just this once?" I stated as he shook his head in disapproval.

"No, no, I'll pay!" Ranboo went to take matters into his own hands, and then everyone began arguing about who would pay, giving me the chance to pay with my card whilst they were all distracted.

I thanked the woman and pulled up to the next window without anyone realising. "All of you can shut up now!" I announced and they all went silent. "I payed it!" I looked over to Wilbur who was now just staring at me.

"Oh come on, the whole price isn't even half as much as you've spent on me." I rolled my eyes. "Example." I held up my wrist where the charm bracelet he had bought me was.

"Wait!" Wilbur opened the glove box in front of me taking out a small gift bag. Before he could tell me anything about it, an unfamiliar voice began speaking.

"If you'd like to park over there, we'll bring your food out to you when it's ready." I politely thanked him and parked up the car, then turning back to Wilbur.

"I forgot about this." He handed me the gift bag as I just looked at him guilty.

"You always make me feel bad that I haven't got you anything in return."

"You don't need to get me anything Kenz, I prefer giving gifts anyway." He winked as I just chuckled.

"Please open it, I'm curious." Ranboo spoke up, gesturing to the bag in my hand.

I looked to Wilbur before looking down to the bag and untying the blue ribbon. Inside was a small black box. I took it out, opening it to see a silver heart charm with a blue glitter 'M' in the centre.

"Will-" I didn't get to finish as Wilbur interrupted me.

"The day I got you that bracelet, I said I was gonna try and get you one charm every time we reunited. I got it from the airport when we landed, expecting to give it you after I returned for the trip. It's one of many you'll ever receive." I smiled at his sweet gesture, pulling him into a hug.