Chapter 33~ whats up?

I woke up the next morning not even remembering when I fell asleep. However, my head was still rested on Wilburs chest and he still had one arm wrapped tightly around my waist.

I didn't move an inch, Wilbur was still asleep and I was comfortable where I was. I turned my head so that my face was hidden in his chest. I felt him move slightly, but it wasn't him waking up, it was him holding me closer, if that was even possible.

I heard my phone going crazy on the bedside table, but still didn't want to move. I glanced over to see it was TikTok and then was certain I was going to ignore it.

About 10 minutes later, I heard Wilbur begin to wake up. "Morning love." He spoke, tiredly. I hid my face in his chest again as I felt my face heat up. "What's that noise?" He asked, sounding annoyed by it.

"It's my phone. I'm getting a bunch of notifications from TikTok." I answered. "I've been ignoring it for the past 10 minutes, and when are these new nicknames of yours going to stop?"

"When you stop getting flustered by them all." I didn't even need to look at him to know he was smirking. "And you should check those notifications, it might help a bit." I sighed and leant back to get my phone.

I pressed onto one of the notification bars and put my password in to open my phone. I first checked the comments which were all very similar:

User34398001: Omg I'm so sorry!
User19947620: No way!
User85376601: Rip Noah <3
User53259852: I'm so sorry for your loss!
User92634100: I'm gonna miss his content :(
User53280937: I hope you're okay! <3

"They're all practically the same." I informed Wilbur before putting my phone back down. I turned back to him and went to the same position I was in before.

"You're in a cuddly mood this morning, aren't you?" He joked, amused.

"Oi! You're comfortable, alright! But if it bothers you I guess I'll just-" I went to get up but Wilbur pulled me back down again to stop me.

"When did I say it was a bad thing?" He made a point to back himself up. I smiled up at him and at that exact moment there was a knock on the door. "You have got to be kidding me! What time is it?" Wilbur complained.

I laughed and stood up from the bed. "About half eight I think." I replied to him as I walked over to the door and looked out of the peephole. "It's Tommy." I looked back at Wilbur.

"Tell him to fuck off." Wilbur flopped back down on his back after he had propped himself up on his elbows. I chuckled at his childish behaviour before opening the door, making sure Tommy couldn't tell that there was only one bed.

"Hey Tommy, what's up?" I smiled at him once I opened the door.

"We were wond-" he stopped mid sentence as I looked at him cautiously. He looked me up and down, not in a rude way, of course. "Is that Wilburs hoodie?" I froze for a second before going to answer him.

I didn't get the chance to though. "Yeah, she was cold so I let her borrow it," Wilbur appeared beside me, opening the door a bit more. "What's up, Tommy?" He repeated my original question.

"Right, yeah, we were all wondering when you wanted to go down for breakfast?" Tommy went back to his original reason of being there as I decided to answer before Wilbur had the chance.

"How about we all meet in the restaurant at nine? It gives me half an hour to get ready." I reasoned to which he agreed. The truth is, I didn't need half an hour to get ready, but I wanted to stay in the hotel room a little longer.

Tommy left and as I turned around Wilbur was stood right in front of me. "Can I help you?" I laughed as I looked up at him. It wasn't until now I actually realised the height difference between the two of us.

"I don't think so." He also laughed before excusing himself into the bathroom. I sat on the bed when my phone starting ringing. I didn't expect it to ring as often anymore.

However, I was glad to see the contact 'Madison❤️‍🔥' shining on my phone. I accepted the call quickly. "Hey Mads!" I spoke happily through the phone.

"Kenzie, hi!" She answered immediately.

"Hey." I spoke again with a slight chuckle.

"Are you alone?" She asked cautiously. I looked to the bathroom door and then back down to the bed I was sat on.

"Not quite." I replied, messing with the quilt before leaning back so that I was laying on the bed again.

"You're with Wilbur?" She guessed causing me to smile slightly.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." I felt kind of guilty, like I was replacing her or something.

"Sorry? Don't be stupid Kenz." She laughed.

"I'm not being stupid!" I replied, trying not to laugh myself.

"I'm putting my bets on that you are being stupid." Wilbur sat on the bed next to me. I looked at him, a fake offended look on my face.

"How dare you betray me like that!" I joked as Madison spoke again.

"I'm switching to FaceTime call!" She announced as I just sighed amusingly.

"Is that really necessary?" I asked, earning a very angry 'yes' in reply. Only two seconds later my phone started buzzing with a FaceTime call request. I removed the phone from my ear and answered it, Madisons face being revealed only a moment later.

"There you are!" She chuckled slightly, as did I. "Hi Wilbur!" She called slightly louder to make sure he heard her. She didn't really have to, Wilbur was sat right next to me.

"Hello Madison." He laughed. I turned the camera so that she could see both me and Wilbur.

"I saw you posted the news to Noahs fans, Kenz." I looked at her with a sad smile and looked back at Wilbur before answering her.

"Yeah, I wanted to get it over and done with." I told her. "I had Wilbur help me as well so it wasn't as hard."

"I'm proud of you Kenzie, and thank you Wilbur." She smiled genuinely at the both of us. The phone call lasted another 10 minutes or so before both me and Madison had to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1088