Chapter 35~ arcade day

A wave of shock was sent straight through me, but once I had the time to process what was going on, I kissed him back. It was slow and gentle before we both pulled away. I stood in shock, just looking into his eyes as he looked back at me with a genuine smile.

It felt like so much had been revealed in the matter of these few seconds, but in reality, we hadn't actually said much to each other. I looked to the floor, hiding my flustered face and my wide smile.

"We should get back inside." He rested a finger under my chin and lifted my head to look at him "yeah." My smile remained on my face and I nodded. "Let's go then." He went to wrap an arm around my shoulder, but before he could, I stopped him.

"Sorry if I-" he went to speak but I just laughed and shushed him.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong." I wrapped his arm around my waist and leant my head against his arm. I felt his grip on my waist tighten as I just felt more relaxed.

Once we were in sight of the others, we both automatically pulled away from each other and sat back down in our original seats. "Are you both okay?" Phil spoke as everyone looked back at us.

"Yeah, we're both perfectly fine." I replied, although my reaction to the whole situation seemed calm, I was secretly screaming with excitement inside.

"Both of you?" Ranboo asked cautiously, aiming the question at Wilbur who hadn't spoke yet.

"Yes Ranboo, both of us." He took a slice of my toast and bit into it. I playfully looked him up and down before taking the chance to change the conversation.

"Oi! That was my toast." I complained. He just looked back at me and took another bite, trying to hold back a laugh. "Fuck you." I turned back to butter the piece of toast I hadn't had stolen from me.

Once breakfast was gone, we all made our way to a seven seater car they all had hired. "Can I drive?" I asked them all as we approached the car.

"Wait, you can fucking drive!?" Wilbur sounded shocked.

"Urmm, yeah?" I chuckled slightly, confused on why he was so shocked.

"All this time I've been driving us around, and you can fucking drive!?" Everybody began laughing as they all piled into the back seats of the car.

"You never asked!" I smirked before walking over to the other side of the car to get into the drivers seat. "I may need to know where we're going." I looked behind me to the others.

"Right, there's an arcade about 20 minutes from here. It's said to be huge, so we're gonna spend the day there." Tommy informed me.

"You got a postcode, Tommy?" I put my seatbelt on, making myself ready to leave. "Pass me my bag please Will." I whispered, pointing on the floor in front of him to my bag.

"I have it." Phil responded to my question. "Tell me when and I'll give it to you." He had the postcode up on his phone as Wilbur gave me the bag.

"Thanks Phil, Thanks Will." I thanked them both as Wilbur gave me my bag. "Ha, that rhymed." I said to myself, but loud enough for people to hear. I heard a slight chuckle from everyone in the car and smiled to myself.

I took my phone from my bag and Phil gave me the postcode. I guess we all have an arcade day ahead of us.

As soon as we pulled up outside the arcade, we were all shocked. "There's no way!" Tubbo got out of the car so quickly, followed by Tommy.

"Are they sure this is an arcade?" I laughed and took a quick glance at Wilbur before getting out of the car myself.

"This is so much better than I expected!" Tommy spoke. "Wilbur, come on!" He urged Wilbur to follow him in.

"Quality brother time." I pushed him towards Tommy as they both ran into the arcade.

"Last one to the basket ball machines has to pay for everyones first game?" Ranboo looked between me and Tubbo.

"How are we supposed to know where it is?" Tubbo laughed.

"Guess that's part of the competition." I shrugged with a slight smirk. "Phil, count us in!" I called back as we all lined up to make it fair.

"3, 2, 1, go!" Phil counted as we all sprinted towards the entrance on a mission to find the basket ball machines.

To cut it short, Tubbo got there first, and Ranboo got there last. "Ha! You lost your own bet!" Tubbo joked at Ranboo.

"Well, the basket ball game is yet another competition so, whoever gets the least amount of points buys everyone a slushy?" Ranboo set up another bet.

"They do slushies here?" I questioned, looking around, trying to spot where they were selling slushies.

"Yeah, I found it when I was looking for these." Ranboo informed.

"Alright then, bet." Tubbo shook hands with Ranboo. "Mackenzie, you in?" He turned to me, offering a hand for me to shake. Phil stayed back, watching amusingly as this just carried on.

"Sure, why not?" I agreed, shaking his hand. I won that bet, but the most interesting thing was that Tubbo and Ranboos score was the exact same, meaning they both lost. This meant, they once again went to make another bet on who bought the slushies.

"That's enough with bets, I'll buy our slushies, let's go. Ranboo, lead the way!" With that, I ended up buying three mixed slushies. Yes, they both protested on letting me, but, they didn't manage to stop me.

We were all sat on tables around the drinks stand when Tommy and Wilbur came running over to us, a bunch of sweets in their hands. As soon as they sat at the table, they dropped them on top.

"Urmm..." Ranboo was the first to even make a noise as we all looked at the two with our confusion.

"We earned a load of tickets." I looked at them in shock. We hadn't even been here that long and they had not only earned a bunch of tickets but spent them as well.

"And you spent them all on sweets?" Phil tried not to laugh.

"Yeah, kinda." Tommy answered. We all finally burst out into laughter, as did Tommy and Wilbur.

"I'll be right back!" Wilbur stood back up and walked off. We all looked at each other, hoping at least one of us knew where he was going.

"So nobody knows?" Tubbo broke the silence as we all just shook our heads. I went to look back in the direction he walked off, but he was already gone out of sight.

About 15 minutes later, Wilbur came back holding some sort of black and white object. "Anyone else know what he's holding?" Tommy didn't move his eyes from where Wilbur was walking towards us.

"Not a clue, Tommy." I replied as he sat beside me again. "Where did you go?" I asked.

"To get you this." He handed me the black and white object, which turned out to be a cow squishmallow. I slowly took it from him, a small smile forming on my face.

"But, why?" I chuckled slightly, still admiring it. I did find it quite cute.

"Why not?" He replied as I just shook my head amusingly at him.

"Thank you, I love it." I gave him a side hug, to which he returned. I didn't let the squishmallow go for the rest of the time we were at the arcade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1286