Chapter 61~ thats the one

The escape room was one of the most fun times I had on the trip. We finished with exactly five minutes left, which I was pretty proud of.

We made our way out, laughing about the recent events. "Hey, I could've done nothing at all!" Tubbo raised his hands to surrender.

"Okay, okay. Where are we going next, Phil?" I took the car key out of my pocket, throwing it in the air and catching it again before I unlocked the car.

"I will give you the address." He nodded once, opening the car door as I unlocked it.

"Very secretive today." Tommy complained, following him into the car. I opened the drivers side door, getting in and clicking my seatbelt on.

"I like the surprises, I think the mystery makes it even more fun than it already is." I smiled, thanking Wilbur as he propped up his phone with the directions to the address Phil had given him.

I pulled out of the parking lot, smiling as everyone continued their conversation. It was only a five minute drive, and the destination made me laugh.

"Did you mean to bring us to build-a-bear, Phil?" I parked the car, resting my head on the steering wheel as I laughed to myself.

"Yes, I did." He grinned, opening the car door. I unplugged my seatbelt, looking over at Wilbur whilst I was still laughing.

"I did not express this." Wilbur laughed with me, I nodded my head in agreement, opening the car door.

Wilbur was quick to make his way to my side as we approached the shop. I looked at Phil who had a proud look on his face.

"Let's make a deal." Wilbur caught my attention. I looked up at him, a curious look spread across my face. "I get you a build-a-bear, and you get me one." He stated.

I grinned, nodding immediately. "Oh, I'm in." I agreed, now rushing into the shop. "You can't look though." I pointed a finger to his chest and he took my hand, kissing it quickly.

"I promise." He agreed. I smiled at him, placing a small kiss on his cheek before rushing off to join Ranboo.

"Hey." He smiled down at me as I appeared by his side. I smiled back at him happily.

"Hi." I replied, studying all options of bears in front of me. I bit my lip in thought before deciding to go simple.

I picked up a light brown fluffy bear, already having more plans on how to make it more personalised. I made my way over to the woman who worked there, allowing her to fill the bear with the stuffing.

I thanked her when she passed it back to me, making my way over to the clothing section.

I found a little yellow jumper and a pair of small black jeans. I smiled at Ranboo who was beside me again, excited by my choice.

"Having fun?" He chuckled and I nodded quickly.

"You have no idea." I shook my head, picking up a pair of little round glasses and black pumps.

I went and paid for it, choosing for the woman to put it in one of the boxes. I thanked her when she handed it back to me, wishing her a good day.

"I'm going to guess that you and Wilbur have bought a build-a-bear for each other." Phil joined me at the entrance to the shop.

"Yeah, it was fun." I smiled, proud of the decisions I made. It was only something small, but it was making me a lot more happy than I had expected.

I watched as Wilbur walked over, a box in his hand. He wrapped an arm around my waist when he reached me, placing a kiss on top of my head.

We made our way out of the shop and to the car, opening the boot when we got there. Tubbo opened the boot, and I sat down as Wilbur and I traded bears.

Tommy and Tubbo did to, making me smile at their friendship. I opened the box carefully, attempting not to ruin it.

Inside was a glittery white bear, wearing a light blue dress and a pair of small white heels. My head snapped up to look at Wilbur.

"Is this based off my outfit from the night we went to the disco?" I was shocked. He smiled, nodding for confirmation.

He hadn't opened his yet, waiting so that he could watch me open mine. I smiled down at the bear, hugging it to my chest.

"Thank you, Will." I jumped to my feet, throwing my arms around him in a tight hug. His arms wrapped around my waist, still holding the box I had given him. "Okay, your turn." I pulled back, allowing him to open his.

He placed the box in the boot of the car, standing in front of it as he opened it. He took it out, a chuckle escaping his lips as he held the bear in front of him.

"My Minecraft skin." He stated knowingly. I nodded, a smile still plastered across my face. "I love it, Kenz." He smiled, admiring the bear for another moment. "Thank you." He pulled me in by the waist with his one arm, placing a quick kiss on my lips.

"Where to next?" Tommy interrupted the moment, making me laugh as we both turned to face him. We carefully put the bears back in the correct boxes and got into the car.

Before I could open the drivers door, though, my phone began to ring in my pocket. I took it out, scanning the contact name.

Incoming call: xxx-xxx-xxx

My eyes furrowed at the unfamiliar number, not being able to pin point who it was. I held my index finger up through the window, requesting that they wait a minute.

I answered the call, holding it up to my ear. "Hello?" I spoke, the confusion clear in my voice.

"Hello, I'm Jasmine." A sweet voice spoke through the phone. "I was the girlfriend of Benjamin Green." The voice told.

"Harpers friend, Benjamin?" I questioned, and her reply came quick.

"That's the one." She confirmed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1037