Chapter 11~ know too much

Not long after, we were finally at the park. "See, it wasn't that bad!" I turned to them as they were all sat on a bench or on the floor out of breathe.

"Oh just wait until I've got my breathe back Mackenzie." Wilbur threatened as I jokingly took a few steps back.

"Yeah what he said!" Tubbo added on. I saw them all nodding in agreement causing me to dread the moment they all got back to their feet.

"Hey, Mackenzie?" Wilbur asked still slightly out of breathe. I looked at him with a worried look as I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Yeah?" I spoke slowly, looking down at him. I felt like at that moment I couldn't trust anyone that was surrounding me. Not in a serious way of course.

"Are you ticklish?" He asked. I gave him a confused look. I couldn't really remember since it's been so long since I've been tickled at all.

"Urmm... I can't really remember. It's been a while." I answered shrugging it off, looking around at all the others. My peace didn't last long as I felt two arms wrap around me, beginning to tickle me. It turns out, I was ticklish. Very ticklish.

I already knew who it was, I didn't even have to double check. "W- Wilbur! Stop it!" I managed to breathe out in between laughs but he didn't stop anytime soon.

Before I knew it Ranboo, Madison and Tommy had joined in on tickling me. I was practically sitting on the floor, crying of laughter which I couldn't control.

"Are you sorry?" I heard who I guessed was Jack speak as he laughed beside me. I struggled to talk as non of them stopped tickling me.

"Y- yes I'm sorry!" My laughter wasn't calming down, as I still struggled to let out words.

"How sorry are you?" Wilbur asked, still stood behind me as he paused on the tickling although the others carried on.

"V- very, very sor- sorry!" As I finished my sentence they all stopped tickling me, leaving me to now be the one out of breathe as they all laughed.

Wilbur, who was still holding onto me, gently made sure I didn't hit my head on the floor as I lied down in a fit of laughter.

"I hate you all!" I joked as my breathe slowly caught up to me. I saw Madison make her way over to me as they all sat back down.

"The feelings mutual Kenz." She laughed as she helped me lift up from the floor before Russ walked through the gate. Russ didn't run, he just walked calmly behind us so it took him a while to catch up.

"Okay you maniacs, when do you wanna start recording Tommy?" We all looked at Tommy who was sat on the bench looking up at Russ.

"Might as well get right into it." He jumped up, as did the rest of us. They all began setting their chairs out around the empty playground and Nikki and Jack grabbed a bottle of water sitting in their chairs. I'm guessing they were going first.

"You joining in Kenzie?" Tommy asked. I smiled and shrugged making my way over. Madison had already told him her feelings on being in the video which is why he didn't ask her.

"The cameras ready?" Tommy asked as he walked over towards who I remembered to be Freddie. I was stood between Phil and Wilbur as Russ nodded and Tommy began to speak the intro to the vlog.

It was fun, like really fun. I wasn't even the one they were trying to make laugh and I was practically in tears at all their jokes and acts, but what made it even funnier was some of the passing by strangers reactions.

"OK GUYS, NEXT DESTINATION! MACKENZIE!?" Tommy shouted over, half speaking to me and half speaking to the camera.

"I think I have an idea!" I smiled as I began walking out of the park, I wasn't going to run again after what pay back I got last time.

"NO RUNNING MISSY!" I heard Ranboo shout over from the back of the group as I just laughed, shaking my head.

"LISTEN TO RANBOO MACKENZIE!" I heard Billzo follow after. I knew for a fact they were standing beside each other which just made it all the more amusing.

"OH SHUT UP YOU TWO!" I called back, laughing at the two of them before we had finally exited the park. We didn't get very far before we were stopped by a group of fans.

I saw the worry in Madisons face as is walked over to her leading her into the nearest shop whispering a message to Russ as I did. "If any of them ask, I've took Madison in here." I smiled at him as he put a thumb up and we walked into the shop.

"You know too much about all of this." She chuckled slightly as I just chuckled back. I've always wanted to be some sort of influencer but never went through with it.

"It's a dream of mine, but I'd rather make sure you're comfortable than meet my friends fans." I wrapped an arm around her as we wondered around the shop, waiting for somebody to come and get us. It didn't take very long.

"Girls, the fans are gone." Freddie appeared behind us as we turned to him, following him out of the shop back to the others.

"Where's our next destination then Kenzie!?" Tommy asked the moment I stepped out of the door.

"Okay okay, this way!" I went to walk in the right direction when I felt somebody jump on my back. It was Billzo. I laughed confusingly but managed to catch him.

"Woah, what's going on?" I laughed as he laughed with me.

"This might prevent you from running." He joked before pointing in the direction I was about to go in at first.

"You think I can't run with you on my back?" I asked rhetorically causing him to quickly jump off my back and speed walk away. I laughed shaking my head before making my way over to the front of the group so they knew where they were going.

The day was fun and in the end, I didn't regret going at all. I'm actually glad Madison and Wilbur forced me here. I was grateful.

In the end we went to five destinations all together. The park, a small field, a random free party room, a restaurant garden and back to Tommys recording studio.

After that we all went out own separate ways, including Wilbur, me and Madison. It seemed to be quite late so I cooked myself dinner and went to bed. The day was fun but also exhausting in the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1138