Chapter 24~ what hoodie?

It had been 2 weeks since Wilbur and the others went back to Brighton. I had spent every day with Madison and had called Wilbur at least five times each week.

I had also texted George but not seen him in person for a while. However, now Madison has left to Canada for a while so I was alone.

I was checking in on Wilburs apartment for the second time when my phone began to ring in my pocket. On my phone read the name 'George🎉'.

I answered and pressed the phone to my ear. "Hello?" I sat down on the sofa.

"Hey Mackenzie! Do you wanna come and spend some time at my house? I have two friends here from America, and one coming in a few days. Madison could also stay if she'd like, I've got enough room."

I smiled at the offer. As I said, Madison was currently away in Canada, visiting family for a couple months so this gave me a reason not to be alone for too long.

"Yeah I'd love to. Madisons currently in Canada for a couple of months so she won't be able to join." I chuckled slightly as did George.

"Okay, great. You can come over whenever. My two friends want to meet you as well so, I'm sure it'll be fun."

"Yeah, I'm sure it will be. I'll be there in just over half an hour then." He agreed and we said our goodbyes. I put the phone down and went into Wilburs room.

I looked at the open wardrobe, going to shut it when I saw a very familiar red-brownish hoodie at the bottom, with the words 'the good stuff' written in blue on the front.

I smiled and picked it up. I did see Wilbur wear this hoodie a lot so I'm surprised he managed to forget it. I took my phone out of my pocket once again and called the contact 'Wilbur🎶'.

"Hey!" I heard his voice echo through the speaker.

"Hey Will!" I replied as I heard Tommy shouting at somebody in the background causing me to smile.

"Hey Kenz, what's up?" Wilbut spoke over Tubbos yelling. I don't know why Tommy and Tubbo were shouting at eachother but they were.

"Take a guess at what you left in your apartment Will." I laughed.

"Am I gonna be disappointed?" He asked, also laughing.

"Yes you are." I nodded my head causing him to let out an amused sigh.

"In that case, what hoodie did I leave because I'm missing two. My yellow hoodie or 'the good stuff' hoodie?"

"Yeah you left 'the good stuff' hoodie. I just found it in your wardrobe."

"Damn it. Thanks for letting me know though. Now I've only lost one hoodie."

"Sounds like something you'd do, but I'm stealing this one now, so don't be surprised if you get sent any videos from George whilst I'm wearing it." I joked.

"How dare you!" He spoke sarcastically, "I'm kidding, but when are you seeing George?" He questioned, mumbling a small 'shut up Tommy' afterwards.

"Later actually. I'm spending a while at his, apparently two of his American friends are there. Plus Madisons in Canada so now I won't be alone."

"Good, I'm sorry, I've got to go Tommys being annoying but I promise to call you later! Have fun at Georges and I know who's there so it sucks to be you." He joked again.

"Wait! Who's th-" I went to ask.

"BYE MACKENZIE!" He interrupted and cut off the call to dodge my question. I laughed shaking me head.

"Dumbass." I mumbled, shutting the wardrobe and exiting the room, taking the hoodie with me. Yes, I would be wearing this.

After a boring car ride by myself I was finally at Georges house. I had only met a couple American in my life so this was going to be interesting.

I walked up the path and knocked on his door when a short girl with dark brown hair answered. "You must be Mackenzie!" She spoke. I gave her a sweet smile and nodded before she introduced herself.

"I'm Tina, it's nice to meet you."she stepped aside to let me in.

"Yeah, you too." I walked in and into the main room where George was sat on the sofa beside someone else who was wearing a black cap.

"Well hello to you too George." I made myself noticed as George was looking down at his phone.

"Mackenzie! Hey!" He stood up and gave me a small and quick hug. "I'm guessing you've met Tina already?" He spoke.

"Yeah, I have." I chuckled lightly as the other guy stood up and made his way over to us.

"I'm Nick, but I go by Sapnap most of the time." He introduced.

"It's nice to meet you." I shook the hand he had offered out. Just then my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out to see a text from Tommy.

Tommy😂

Tommy😂
Hey Kenzie, I thought I'd let you know that I've just realised one of the vlogs on my YouTube!

Mackenzie✨
Thanks Tommy, I'll go and check it out now! I can't wait :)

Tommy😂
Have fun!

Mackenzie✨
I'm sure I will 😭

"Hey urmm, George do you have a computer or something I can quickly borrow?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, right over there." He pointed behind the sofa he was sitting on. I went onto the Tom Simons YouTube channel to see a video posted 2 minutes ago titled 'we did a try not to laugh challenge in public'.

I smiled at the memory and was about to click on the video when someone spoke. "Can we watch with you?" George asked.

"Yeah, sure." I shuffled to the side a bit making room for everyone to fit a chair near the computer.

It was fun watching the video with others and the video made me miss them all even more. However, watching us all together was very amusing as I almost fell of the chair.

George did fall of the chair once.

Once we had finished watching it, George, Sapnap and Tina complemented it and I got my phone out to praise Tommy.

Tommy😂

Mackenzie✨
I loved the vlog Tommy! Can't believe people are now going to think of me as 'Tommyinnits friend'! 🙄😂

Tommy😂
Thanks Mackenzie, and yes that'll probably be the case 😬😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1063