Chapter 39~ id like that

I woke up the next morning to not only an empty bed but an empty hotel room all together. I sat up, looking for any kind of sign of where Wilbur could be.

I then saw a piece of paper on his bed side table with my name written at the top. I picked it up, unfolding it and reading through it curiously.

Sorry, love, Tommy said he needed me, so I went over to his and Phils room. It's room 102 if you want to come over once you wake up.
-Will :)

I stood up from the bed, placing the note back down onto the bedside table and getting a pair of blue jeans and a plain white t-shirt to get changed into.

I left my hair down and slid on my usual black airforces. I put on a blue denim jacket I had bought with me, picking the keycard up from the table and leaving to Tommy and Phils hotel room.

I knocked on the door, waiting for a response when I heard Tommy shout to the others. "It's Mackenzie!" He opened the door and gave me a small hug before I walked in.

"Everyone's here." I laughed seeing Ranboo and Tubbo. Ranboo was lying on the single bed and Tommy and Tubbo were sat on the double bed, leaning against the wall behind it. Wilbur sat on the end of the double bed and Phil sat on a chair that they had in the room.

The camp bed was left empty. They all began to carry on speaking as I made my way towards the camp bed that was sat on the farther end of the room.

"Woah!" Ranboos sudden noise made me stop in my tracks as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I gave him a confused look.

"You're gonna sit on the camp bed?" I looked at everyone who was now looking at me.

"Well, yeah?" Tubbo let out a loud gasp as my confusion just grew. "Boys, it's too early in the morning for this." I sighed.

"Me and Will have both had this debate. They tell you how uncomfortable it is and why you shouldn't sit on it." Phil explained.

"It is very uncomfortable Kenzie." Tommy spoke after.

"I'm sure I'll survive, Tommy." With that I sat on the camp bed as the three looked at me like I was crazy. "Go back to your conversation, pretend this never happened." Surprisingly, they did just that.

I got out my phone, seeing a text from a random number.

Unknown number:

xxx-xxx-xxx
Hey

Mackenzie😎
Who is this?

xxx-xxx-xxx
Oh right, it's Sapnap

Mackenzie😎
Oh, hey Sapnap!

*You changed xxx-xxx-xxx contact name to: Sapnap🔥*

Sapnap🔥
Hi!

Mackenzie😎
You still in London?

Sapnap🔥
Yep, not for long now though

Mackenzie😎
When do you leave?

Sapnap🔥
A day actually

Mackenzie😎
Oh, that's quite soon